𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙑

Busan, South Korea, Warehouse, 21:30 pm, July 31st, 2023

It didn't take long for them to arrive in Busan with how fast Jeongin was driving. The younger male parked outside a warehouse before the five men entered the building.

"Chan-hyung!" Jeongin exclaimed as the warehouse door closed behind them.

Bang Chan had instantly sprinted towards them as he heard the car being parked outside. The oldest member of Stray Kids hugged their youngest in a tight embrace, heart beating fast.

"I thought you didn't make it after we lost connection." Chan said as the two men pulled away.

"That would be Hongjoong-hyungs doing." Yeosang added in.

Wooyoung just raised an eyebrow in confusion and looked at the black-blonde male who only shrugged. The fox shifter sighed softly and looked at Bang Chan. "Jeongin said you have information on the killer and The White Devil."

Chan nodded. "Yeah, you're not gonna like the second one....or you might."

Wooyoung's team followed behind him as they followed Chan further inside where the rest of the Stray Kids sat around.

"So?"

"First off, I'm gonna tell you this right away." Chan said and turned around. Wooyoung only looked at him in confusion. "Both of us know him and you're the closest with him at the moment."

Wooyoung's eyes widened. It couldn't be—

"Chan—"

"I know," Chan interrupted him and accepted the manila folder from Minho. "But I also know him since we grew up together and watched him rule the empire after his father passed away. Not to mention, he's royalty." He glanced up at Wooyoung with a look in his eyes that Wooyoung couldn't describe. "Just like you are."

Wooyoung took the manila folder and flipped it open, his eyes immediately landing on the familiar face that consisted of sharp cheekbones, jawline and button nose. The fox shifter released a deep sigh.

"On the 1st — 30 days ago — he came home bloodied and his suit was torn. His temple and neck had blood while his bottom lip was busted." Wooyoung told Chan.

The wolf hybrid nodded. "I remember. He showed up with Seonghwa at the crime scene after us. I don't think he knows the real killer but I'll ask him about it next time."

Chan could see conflict raise on Wooyoung's face as he glanced at the manila folder in his hands. The wolf hybrid pulled him inside in a much private room while the others waited for them outside. "What's bugging you, Young-ah?"

"You know how us white foxes feel about lying to our mates, Chan." Wooyoung said as the two of them took a seat. "Sure, we aren't mated yet but dear God, I don't want to lie to him every single day."

Chan was quiet for about a moment before he spoke the words that Wooyoung dreaded to hear. "True mates, huh?"

"Yeah." Wooyoung confirmed. "I doubt he'll want to mate me when I'm going behind his back and vice versa."

"I can't tell you what to do, Young-ah," Chan comforted him. "It's between you two. The two powerful heirs of the mafia world that are white fox shifters."

"I know, hyung." Wooyoung replied and sighed softly. "I have to go home anyways. He's probably worried sick."

Chan nodded. "Okay. Minho's gonna drive you back."

Wooyoung nodded before they all said goodbyes and the two men got into the car. Minho didn't even ask for San's address as they all knew it anyway.

"You know he came to us the other day," Minho began as they exited the outskirts of Busan. "He was doing exactly as you are right now."