Jace Parker

I sat miserably at the corner of the music room, bawling my eyes out.

Six years of dating.

Six years of my f*cking life wasted on that b*tch Janette.

You know, Janette wasn't even like this in the first place. When I first met her, she was the sweetest girl in our class. She was ready to help people, and doesn't usually think of herself.

She loved me with all my heart.

But ever since she got popular...well she got distant. She grew brattier, and more self-centered.

I didn't mind, I was still her boyfriend.

But that incident yesterday broke me.

How she looked at me and said that she doesn't care about me, and how she tried to persuaded Will becuase she was head over heels over him.

I heard that she got brutally rejected yesterday, and that Will was dating a boy named Nico.

But I was still miserable.

Suddenly I heard someone open the door to the music room. I looked over to see a boy with sunny blonde hair, tan skin and freckles.

Will Solace.

"Oh um." I started to stay. "Hi."

Will turned towards me and smiled.

"You're Jace right?" He asked.

I nodded. He then handed me a letter.

"Someone asked me to give this to you."

I grabbed the letter and opened it.

Jace.

Last Period.

Detention Room.

Please.

Um...that's very vague and cryptic.

I looked at Will, who smiled at me and left.

***

It's ten minutes until school is over. I was a vacant period, so we are free to do whatever we want.

I suddenly remembered about the letter.

I opened the door to the detention room, to find it extremely dark. The windows were all curtained, and the lights were off.

I cautiously took a few steps inside, amd instamtly someone slammed the door shut.

Dam, I walked into a trap.

The lights turned on revealling 12 boys, which were all looking at me.

They were all the boys that Janette hooked up with.

I stirred uncomfortably as the boys looked at me.

"Were you all just standing in the dark for 50 minutes?"

The boys blinked and looked at each other.

"Um," the goth boy, Matthew, spoke up. "Yes."

I blinked at him. "Why?"

Matthew was about to answer, but one of the guys cut him off. The guy then stepped towards me.