Riordanverse Heroes: Nico's Golden Happy Meal

⚠️Warning⚠️
Crack
A Late Halloween Special

Percy's Pov
"Keep driving," Nico ordered.

Nico was in the backseat, his Stygian Iron Sword pointed at my back. He has two skeletons equipped with Imperial Gold, sitting next to him. Annabeth is on the shotgun seat, trying her best not to move and aggravate the son of Hades.

Let me explain first before we jump into my story.

Annabeth and I were in our apartment, and I was just went downstairs to grab a quick drink of water before Nico showed up out of nowhere and judo-flipped me and held me hostage.

Annabeth came downstairs too and tried to intercept Nico, but she was overpowered just the same.

And now we are driving towards a nearby McDonalds Drive Thru.

Why? Because Nico ordered us to.

As we were driving towards the McDonalds, Annabeth looked at the rearview mirror.

"Why are you doing this Nico?" She asked.

In the rearview mirror, Nico's eyes were wild and bloodshot, like that of a madman.

"You don't need to know," he answered. "As long as you do as you're told, then no one gets hurt."

We decided that negotiating with Nico is no use.

Finally, we pulled up at the McDonalds Drive Thru.

"Remember what we rehearsed," Nico instructed. "Make sure to not avoid suspicion."

I nodded as we drove close to the nearby speaker.

"Welcome to McDonalds," a robotic voice of an employee spoke through the speaker. "How may we help you?"

"U-um we would like all of your happy meals please!" I said to the speaker, my voice cracking.

The speaker was silent for a moment.

"We currently have 19 Happy Meals. Will you pay for them all?" The employee asked.

I looked at Nico behind me. He nodded. I turned back to the speaker.

"Y-Yup."

"Pay up at the next stop."

We drove to the next stop, where the employee handed us the 19 Happy Meals with a strange look.

I just smiled, paid for the Happy Meals, and drove off.

"Alright, go to the next stop." Nico ordered. "Don't make me repeat myself."

I nodded as I drove to the next stop, as Nico instructed.

***

It was midnight.

We drove into a wide clearing, with a pit in the middle, surrounded by torches. There was a small lectern in front of the pit. There was a huge pile of Happy Meals on the side, neatly placed on a giant quartz pedestal.