Harper Chislon: Part 1

Author's Note §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

This guy is connected to the Skeleguard in the last chapter.

So, yeah!

Also please comment you guys I wanna interact with you all TwT

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hi.

My name is Harper Chislon.

I'm a sixteen year old runaway who's running across New York with Pandora's pithos inside my bag.

So...I'm guessing that you are already confused.

Let me start from the beginning.

So, to sum it all up.

So my mom kicked me out of my parent's house for being gay despite my dad's protests, my boyfriend cheated on me with my girl best friend, I got expelled out of my school, and my socks are wet.

Yeah. I was at my absolute lowest.

But I still had hope.

I'm not going to let my situation get me down!

You know what they say...behind every cloud, there is a rainbow.

Despite my current state, I still marched on through the dark streets of New York.

"At least it couldn't get any worse!" I said to myself.

Suddenly I heard a loud thunder boom overhead, and suddenly heavy rain poured out.

Why does the world hate me?

I quickly ran towards the nearest bus stop. Thank goodness that the bus stop had glass walls to protect me from the rain.

I entered the bus stop and quickly dropped my bag onto the bench, then I slumped on the bench right after.

I have to admit, my luck is being terrible so far.

I was about to doze off when suddenly...

Hello Harper.

I quickly sat up and looked around. The bus stop was still barren and empty. The rain still poured overhead, with lightning still cacking and thunder booming.

"Great." I muttered to myself. "Now I'm hearing voices."

Harper.

I quickly stood up and spun around, trying to find the voice. I was gettimg spooked to hearing voices, and I probably look like a crazy person from a third person view; spinning around while my fists are balled up.

"Where are you."

Down here.

Confused, I looked under the bench to see...a vase. It was an antique vase, three feet high and a foot wide. It was decorated with geometric designs, and the ceramic lid was fastened with a leather harness.

But it was in an extreme state of disrepair. There were cracks and holes all over the vase, as if it went through a war.

Through the holes, I could see something floating through the container; a blue wisp of light fluttering about.

I gingerly picked up the vase.

Its nice to meet you, Harper Chislon. Though please don't hit me. My vessel is very fragile.

I realized that the voice was inside my head.

"U-Um...what are you exactly?"

The wisp inside glowed brighter.