⚠️Karen⚠️

"I DEMAND A REFUND!"

I stormed into the establishment, demanding my desire. I ordered one strawberry smoothie, and guess what they give me.

One strawberry smoothie. WITH A LEAF ON TOP.

(Context: When Karen here grabbed her smoothie and went outside, a leaf accidentally fell on her smoothie, and she drove away from the establishment before realizing it.)

They can't even get my order right! So I came back to this restaurant and I am going to give them the piece of my mind!

I stormed towards the cashier area and slammed the smoothie on the counter, making it spill over the counter and the floor. A boy about 18 years old turned towards me with a confused look.

I scoffed. "Aren't you too young to work?"

The boy stared at me with no emotion. "Aren't you too old to be alive?"

I felt my rage building up again inside me again. How dare he!

"How dare you insult me!" I yelled at the boy.

He regarded me with his brown eyes. "Oh, I never insult anyone, I'm just honest. It's not my fault if the truth hurts your feelings."

I felt my face tighten with anger. This boy is making my angry!

"I want to speak to your manager of this place! I want to get you fired and get my refund for this ridiculous smoothie!"

The boy looked at me with a piercing gaze, and I could've sworn shivers went down my spine.

"Ma'am. Old hag. Psycho Lady. This is a clinic."

I took a few minutes to realize what I just heard.

"Hello?" The boy waved his hand in front of my face. "Are you rebooting or something? You've been standing there for the past 30 minutes."

I couldn't handle the embarrassment anymore. I tried to run out there, but I slipped and cracked my head on something.

Then I realized what happened.

The smoothie had spilled over and onto the floor, forming puddles of pink slush. I accidentally slipped on one of them and I benged my head on the counter in the process.

As my vision grow dark, I saw the boy peering down at me from behind the counter.

Then everything went dark.

Third Person Pov
Nico stared at the dead body in front of the counter. There was no one around, and it was the middle of the night.

So, he clapped his hands and the body was enveloped in shadows, making it disappear.

Nico then grabbed a mop and a bucket and proceeded to clean up the mess that the woman had created.

A few hours later...

"Morning, Neeks!" Will entered the clinic, bright and cheery as always.

Nico turned and smiled at him. "Morning, Sunshine."

"So, you're up early." Will said to him.

"I never slept." Nico replied as he put back the mop in the closet. Nico turned to see a frowning Will, with his hands on his hips.

"Solace, I told you that I'm nocturnal."

"Nico, that's an animal trait. You're not an animal."

"I can be an animal on bed though~" Nico winked at Will, who blushed at the comment.

"Come on, Nico. You need sleep."

"I said I don't need slee-" Nico then yawned, which earned a chuckle from the blonde boy.

"Come on, Death Boy." Will carried Nico bridal style as they made their way to Will's office. Nico didn't even try to retaliate. He quickly fell asleep as Will carried him.

Will smiled at the sleeping boy, who was grasping at his shirt like a baby clinging to his mother.

"Oh Nico. What am I going to do with you."

Author's Note§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

It's pretty short, but it was fun while I was writing it!