Harper Chislon: Part 3 (Final)

Out of all the things that could possibly ruin everything.

A manhole had done it.

Before we get to that, let me get back to the last place I left my story.

So there I was, running through the streets will my two demigod bodyguards (Nico and Will) following behind, with a screeching empousa and an angry ice goddess following behind.

Block after block, street after street, we would hide within alleyways when we hear the empousa soaring by or the rip-off Elsa drifting past, with ice in her wake.

Soon enough, I could see the Empire State Building just a block away.

Will pushed me to the side, and I felt something cold rush past me. I turned to see a giant icicle the size of my leg impale itself against the wall.

"Thanks!" I turned to Will while running. He nodded in response.

We were so close to the doors. We ran straight towards the entrance when a strong wind knocked us back, followed by a chilling blizzard.

I looked up to see Khione descending from the heavens like some sort of a...I don't know...some divine beings sent by God? (Well she is a deity.)

"Give up now, Harper Chislon!" Her voice boomed throughout the city, and her snowstorm grew stronger with it. "That jar will never make it to Olympus! I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!"

The snowstorm siddenly spun faster and faster, to the point that it became a snowy hurricane. I could feel the temperature dropping to unsurvivable degrees, but strangely, the jar in my bag emitted a strange warmth, like it was combating the harsh cold.

Regardless, I was pulled around by the strong wind. I felt myself floating mid-air, but a hand grabbed me and pulled me back down.

I turned to see Nico grabbing the back of my preventing me from being blown away. Behind him, Will was shooting beams of light at Khione from...his chest? Okay then Care Bear.

The area was instantly coated with snow and frost, and the snowstorm grew stronger. Even the warm that the jar was giving out a few minutes ago was suddenly dropping, making the cold wash over me.

I rummaged through my bag. Nico was still holding on to me, trying to prevent me from flying off and Will was still shooting at Khione with his Care Bear Light Beam powers. This only angered Khione more, and proceeded to throw icicles at him in retaliation.

Finally, my hands grabbed around something in my bag. I didn't know what it was, but I threw it at the sound of Khione's angry yelling. I didn't know what it was, but I heard a loud booming wail and a powerful shockwave knocked us three away. I skittered to a stop next to a pair of Louboutin Heels. I look up to see a toothy grin and a pair of red eyes glaring at me.

"Brianna, one. Harper, zero."

Brianna landed a kicked to gut, which sent me falling into a huge manhole behind me. It took a minute before I heard that horrible-

SMASH!

Then I blacked out.

HARPER!

I slowly opened my eyes, staring at the entrance of the manhole, a bright red light illuminating to sewers that I had fell into.

Wait red light?

I realized that I was laying on my back. I quickly jumped and opened my bag.

Oh no.

With shaking hands, I turned over my bag and let the contents of my bag spill out. There, among my clothes and my supplies, was the shattered remains of the Pandora's Pithos.