Bridgette Robinette: Part 2

Will's Pov.

Percy and I had managed to corner Nico in a dead end in the side of the school.

There he stood in the corner, huddled like a cornerned prey.

"Nico," I cooed. "Death boy, Neeks, Sweetie Pie, Angel, Little Thief."

The boy hid his face in his aviator jacket.

"What do you want from me," a muffled voice came out from the jacket.

"Come on Neeks, we just want the Golden Happy Meal back, and we both know you have it."

"No." Nico inched closer into the corner.

Percy, next to me, was getting impatient.

"Come on, Nico. I don't want to resort to violence." Percy said as he gritted his teeth. "Hand the Golden Happy Meal over, and no one has to get hurt."

Nico glared daggers at both of us.

"NEVER!!!"

He then lunged towards us with terrifying speed. We raise our arms in an attempt to block his attacks, but he dove straight past us and ran off again in top speed.

"Hey!" Percy turned and ran towards him again.

Suddenly I heard the bell ring. I sighed.

I guess I'll have to deal with Death Boy later.

Bridgette's Pov.
I made my way towards my next class, Biology. I entered the room, and my eyes brightened. There, in his charming glory, was Will Solace.

He was sitting on his desk, fiddling with his pencil with a grumpy expression. There was an empty seat next to him.

I smiled then walked towards the empty seat.

When I pulled on the chair, he suddenly slammed his hand on it. He turned towards me, his sunny blonde hair and aquamarine blue eyes much duller than before.

"Sorry, but this seat's taken." He said with a scowl.

"O-Oh," I stammered, demotivated. "I'll just find another seat then."

I then walked over to another seat, behind him.

Janette had said that Will was an optimistic boy, who smiles at everyone.

Have I got the wrong guy?

The teacher entered the classroom, and started the class.

During class, Will kept looking at the empty seat next to him, looking even more grumpy by the minute.

I wonder why?

Will Pov.

I kept looking at Nico's seat with an irritated expression.

That guy really skipped class so that he would avoid me.

Whatever.

The bell rung. I quickly packed my stuff and walked out.

I'm going to find at skipping Son of Hades.

Bridgette Pov.

I watched as Will stormed out of the class after the bell rung.

Hmmm~

I'm assuming that Will and Nico had an argument, hence why he's grumpy.

Oh this is perfect, I could use this to my advantage.

I quickly packed my own stuff and walked out as well. I followed Will and saw him slamming his stuff on his locker.

Time to put my plan into action.