Clash of Titans

It was just another evening at the Paradis Military Barracks, and Annie Leonhart and Hitch Dreyse found themselfes sharing a small room, bunk beds stacked against one wall. The two women couldn't be more different. Annie was the stoic and reserved type, while Hitch was outgoing and often found ways to entertain herself.

As the sun set, the room was dimly lit, with only the glow of their computer screens illuminating the space. Annie was engrossed in a marathon gaming session, switching between Dota, League of Legends, World of Tanks, and World of Warcraft with practiced ease. Meanwhile, Hitch was perched on the top bunk, fiddling with a small contraption she had found earlier that day.

In her quest to find something fun to do, Hitch had stumbled upon an old, unused cannon from the time when the barracks were used for training exercises. Intrigued by the discovery, she decided to tinker with it while Annie was lost in her virtual worlds.

As Annie continued to immerse herself in her games, Hitch's excitement got the better of her. In a moment of overenthusiasm, she accidentally pulled a lever on the cannon. The ancient device rumbled and creaked, causing the top bunk to dislodge from its precarious position.

Annie's instincts kicked in, and in one swift motion, she rolled off her bed, avoiding the impending catastrophe. Unfortunately for Hitch, she wasn't as lucky. With a loud crash, the top bunk collapsed, and Hitch fell right onto Annie's unprepared roommate, who had been napping on the floor.

Now thoroughly awake and furious, Annie glared at Hitch as she wriggled out from under her fallen bunk bed. "What the hell, Hitch?" Annie growled, her eyes narrowing.

"I-I'm sorry, Annie! It was an accident, I swear!" Hitch stammered, trying to make amends.

But Annie was having none of it. She marched over to the cannon, her eyes blazing with anger. Without saying a word, she grabbed Hitch by the collar and dragged her towards the cannon.

Hitch's heart raced, unsure of what Annie had in mind. But to her surprise, instead of punishing her, Annie did something unexpected. With a fierce determination in her eyes, Annie kissed Hitch passionately.

The unexpected gesture left Hitch speechless for a moment, but before she could respond, Annie turned her attention to the cannon. With precise aim, she loaded Hitch into the barrel and pointed it out the window.

"I hope you learn your lesson, Hitch," Annie said, her voice firm but surprisingly gentle. "No more reckless stunts in the room."

And with that, Annie pressed the button to launch the cannon. Hitch found herself soaring through the air, her heart pounding, and her mind racing. She couldn't believe what had just happened, but she couldn't deny the fluttering feeling in her chest.

As she landed safely outside the barracks, she looked back up to see Annie peering out the window. Despite everything, there was a hint of a smile on her face. Maybe, just maybe, this reckless incident would be the start of something new for Annie and Hitch.

From that day on, Annie and Hitch formed an unexpected bond. They spent evenings gaming together, but with a newfound understanding and camaraderie. And though Annie would never admit it, there was a soft spot in her heart for the outgoing and adventurous Hitch.

In the end, the cannon incident became a defining moment in their friendship, and their barracks room became a place filled with laughter, gaming, and a hint of romance.

- note: plz correct any mistakes!! english is not my first languge, there might be some even after having it checked