Halloween (part 2) 🎃👻🍬🦇💀🧡

note: HEYY  GUYSSSS!!! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ON SCHEDULE :( I was busy with my pet hamster... he got sick and i had to take him to the vet and he died sadly.. his name was Buiscit <3 ;-;   this chapter is more narrative rather than dialoge so i hope you like it!

The night of the eagerly awaited Halloween party had finally arrived in Lesboslavia. Annie and Hitch, dressed as a vampire and a werewolf, made a striking entrance hand in hand. The cabin was transformed into a spooky haven, with cobwebs, eerie lighting, and pumpkins carved with frightening faces.

Ymir, in her witch costume, stirred a bubbling cauldron of punch, her mischievous grin a perfect fit for the occasion. Historia, as a mummy, was a haunting sight, her bandages expertly wrapped around her. Mikasa's ghostly presence was both eerie and enchanting.

As the guests arrived in their various costumes, the cabin filled with laughter and excitement. Armin and Levi were the perfect Frankenstein and Igor duo, while Gabi and Falco turned heads as a creepy doll and a mad scientist. Jean embodied a dashing pirate, complete with a eye patch and a sword.

Papa Smurf, in his blue costume and signature red hat, was the designated DJ for the night. He set up his equipment and began spinning tracks that had the entire room moving to the beat.

The night was filled with dancing, laughter, and memorable moments. Annie and Hitch's undeniable chemistry on the dance floor didn't go unnoticed, as their synchronized moves and playful glances made them the life of the party.

Ymir's witchy brew, complete with dry ice for a smoky effect, was a hit. The snacks, decorated like creepy critters and body parts, were devoured by the guests. And the cauldron of punch, with a few "spells" from Ymir, seemed to have a mysterious kick to it.

Historia, with her costume's tattered bandages, showed off her dance moves, earning cheers and applause from the crowd. Mikasa's ghostly presence was eerily graceful, and her poise added an air of mystique to the night.

The pirate Jean, with his charming swagger, made sure to dance with everyone, while Gabi and Falco's dynamic duo kept the crowd entertained with their antics.

As the night went on, the party continued in full swing. People danced, laughed, and enjoyed the Halloween revelry. It was a night to remember, one filled with fun, friendship, and love, and it was the perfect way to celebrate their unique and diverse community.

Annie and Hitch, wrapped up in each other's arms, watched the festivities with content smiles, knowing that love, in all its forms, was what made their island of Lesboslavia a truly special place.

note: FUN FACTT halloween is my fav holiday :D ...except now it will remind me of my hamster ;(