Winter Whispers

note: HEYY guys!!!! IM SO SORY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG ;( I had trouble whit logging into my account :/ i think i was hacked for a bit there... BUT im back now and i provided you with cute HITCHANNIE moments!! ANDDD as you can see i draw hitch x annie ship myself so i hope u like it and i draw them separately too so i will post that soon as well!

With the Halloween festevities behind them, Lesboslavia settled into the cozyness of winter. The air was crisp, and the island seemed to glow with a subtle charm. Hitch and Annie, after a day of strolling through the snow-covered paths, found themselves back in their cabin, seeking warmth and each other's company.

Annie: smirking "Winter suits this place well."

Hitch: grinning "Yeah, there's something magical about it."

They settled by the fireplace, wrapped in blankets, as the flames flickered and cast a warm glow across the room. The crackling fire provided the perfect backdrop for a moment of intimacy.

Annie reached over, brushing a strand of hair away from Hitch's face. Their eyes met, and in that quiet exchange, a world of unspoken words passed between them. Hitch leaned in, capturing Annie's lips in a gentle kiss, the warmth of the fire mirroring the warmth in their hearts.

As they pulled away, a content silence enveloped them. The crackling fire and the snow falling outside created a serene ambiance, making their cabin a haven of peace.

Annie: softly "I like moments like these."

Hitch: nodding "Me too. Just us, the fire, and the quiet."

As the evening progressed, they noticed that Saint Nicholas Day was approaching. In the spirit of the season, they decided to clean their boots, a tradition in many cultures where Saint Nicholas fills boots with treats and gifts.

Hitch: "You know, this reminds me of the scary Krampus legends they tell during this time of year."

Annie: raising an eyebrow "Krampus? The Christmas demon?"

Hitch: nodding "Exactly. They say he punishes naughty kids while Saint Nicholas rewards the good ones."

Annie: "Sounds like a twisted holiday tradition."

Hitch: "Well, it adds a bit of thrill to the season. Imagine a horned creature looming in the dark."

Annie: smirking "You're trying to scare me, aren't you?"

Hitch: "Maybe just a little."

As they settled into the dimly lit room, the conversation shifted to eerie tales of Krampus, the shadows playing tricks on the walls. The cabin seemed to embrace the mystique of the season, and as they laughed and shared stories, they found comfort in each other's presence.

The night wore on, but the warmth of the fire and the love between Annie and Hitch kept the chill at bay. In the quiet moments before sleep, they held each other close, grateful for the simple joys of winter, love, and the enchanting tales that brought a touch of magic to their island home.

note: 27 DAYS TILL CHRISMAS!! :PPPP and thank you rubywoffe89 for proof read!