Ymir's Coronation

The news of Ymir's miraculous return spread like wildfire across Lesboslavia, the island nation they had built together. The people rejoiced, celebrating the return of one of their beloved leaders. With Ymir back, a sense of hope and unity flourished even more profoundly.

As the days passed, Historia decided it was time for a special ceremony to honor Ymir's return and to celebrate her unique place in the hearts of the island's residents. She gathered the leaders and representatives of their community to witness a momentous occasion—the coronation of Ymir as the Prime Minister of Lezboslavija.

Papa Smurf, who had become an honorary member of the island community, was given the esteemed role of crowning Ymir. Historia believed that Ymir's wisdom, love, and charisma made her the perfect leader to guide Lesboslavia with her into the future.

The ceremony took place in a grand amphitheater (note: ik there is no amphitheater in aot but i love ancient rome heh) overlooking the tranquil sea, with the sun setting in the background. A sense of anticipation filled the air as Ymir stood on the stage, flanked by Historia, Annie, Hitch, and other members of their community.

Papa Smurf: in a wise tone "Ladies and gentlewomen of Lesboslavia, we gather here today to honor a remarkable leader, a beacon of love and strength. It is with great pleasure and deep respect that I, Papa Smurf, have the honor to crown Ymir as the Prime Minister of our beloved island nation."

Historia stepped forward, holding a delicate crown adorned with blue and white flowers. She carefully placed it on Ymir's head, a symbol of her leadership and the love that surrounded her.

Historia: "With this crown, we recognize Ymir not only as our leader but also as a symbol of unity, acceptance, and love. Ymir, you have returned to us against all odds, and it is clear that your love for Lesboslavia knows no bounds."

The crowd erupted into applause and cheers, their hearts filled with admiration and pride for their Prime Minister.

Ymir: teary-eyed "Thank you all. I am humbled and honored to accept this role. But remember, it is not just me and Historia who leads Lesboslavia. It is all of us, together, who make this island a haven of love and acceptance. Let us continue to cherish each other and the love that binds us."

As Ymir spoke, Annie and Hitch, with their famous cannon set up nearby, couldn't resist the temptation to add a touch of their unique style to the celebration. They exchanged a knowing look, and without a word, they loaded Ymir into the cannon.

Annie: smirking "Well, what's a celebration without a little cannon magic, right?"

Hitch: grinning "Exactly. Let's send our Prime Minister off in style!"

With a dramatic flourish, they launched Ymir into the sky once more, this time not as an experiment but as a joyful celebration of her return and her newfound role as Prime Minister.

Ymir soared through the air, a radiant smile on her face, while the crowd below cheered and clapped. She landed safely in a specially prepared cushion, where Historia, Annie, and Hitch rushed to embrace her.

The ceremony continued with music, dancing, and a sense of unity that filled the hearts of everyone present. Lesboslavia, under Ymir's leadership, was not just an island but a symbol of love, acceptance, and the endless possibilities that came with the bonds they shared.

-note: other parts coming soon!