Bubbles and Bonding

note: HEYY GUYSS!! SORRY IM ONE DAY LATE haha!! This one is kinda a fill chapter.. please like and subscribe for more

After the whirlwind of events surrounding Ymir's return and her coronation as Prime Minister, Annie and Hitch found themselves in need of some relaxation and downtime. They decided to indulge in a little self-care and quality time together by taking a bath in the cozy bathroom of their cabin.

As they filled the bathtub with warm water, the room quickly filled with steam, creating a soothing atmosphere. Candles were lit, their flickering flames casting a soft, warm glow.

Annie: "This is just what we needed, Hitch. A little break from all the craziness."

Hitch: smiling "Absolutely, Annie. It's nice to unwind and take care of ourselves for a change."

They slipped into the bath, the water feeling like a warm embrace, and they sighed in unison, feeling the tension melt away.

Annie: "You know, it's been quite a journey, hasn't it?"

Hitch: "It really has. We've been through so much together."

They began to wash away the grime of their adventures, sharing stories and memories as they soaked. Laughter filled the room as they recounted their favorite moments and the strange twists of fate that had brought them to this point.

Hitch: "Remember when we shot Ymir out of the cannon at her coronation?"

Annie: chuckling "How could I forget? She looked like she was having the time of her life."

Hitch: "And when we first met Papa Smurf? That was something else."

Annie: smirking "I never thought I'd see the day when Papa Smurf would crown someone Prime Minister."

Their conversation flowed freely as they relaxed, enjoying each other's company in the peaceful ambiance of the bath. They knew that in the midst of their crazy adventures, it was these quiet moments that truly strengthened their bond.

Hitch: "You know, Annie, you're more than just my partner in wild escapades. You're my confidant, my friend."

Annie: softly "And you're more than just my partner in crime, Hitch. You're the one who's made this journey worth it."

Their eyes met, and they shared a genuine smile, their connection deeper and more meaningful than ever.

As they finished their bath and stepped out of the tub, they wrapped themselves in warm towels and dried off, savoring the feeling of relaxation that had washed over them.

Hitch: "Thanks for this, Annie. It was exactly what I needed."

Annie: gratefully "Anytime, Hitch. We've got each other's backs, no matter what."

They left the bathroom, their bodies refreshed, and their spirits lifted. Together, they we're ready to face whatever adventures lay ahead in Lesboslavia, knowing that their friendship and bond were as unbreakable as ever.

note: WOOOO