CHIRSTMAS SPECIAL

note: MERRY CHIRSMAS HITCHANNIE LOVERS!!! <333333<P THIS BEEN A WILD YEAR AND its ALMOST 2024 wow! Im probably gonna do a new years special chapter aswell! also SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ON CHRISTMAS THIS BUT I WAS A BIT BUSY ;P  

rubywoffee89 thank for proof read!

Christmas arrived in Lesboslavia, bringing with it an air of enchantment and joy. The island was adorned with lights, and the scent of pine wafted through the air. Hitch and Annie, eager to embrace the festive spirit, decided to make this Christmas extra special.

The morning began with a gentle snowfall, blanketing the island in a pristine white. Annie and Hitch, wrapped in warm scarves and mittens, strolled through the winter wonderland hand in hand.

Annie: "There's something magical about Christmas."

Hitch: smiling "Agreed. And we get to make it even more magical for our friends."

They had planned a Secret Santa gift exchange for their group, a tradition that added an extra layer of excitement to the holiday season. As they gathered their friends in their festively decorated cabin, the anticipation in the air was palpable.

Annie: "Alright, everyone, time for Secret Santa!"

They handed out the carefully chosen names, ensuring that each person had a unique and thoughtful gift waiting for them. The room buzzed with excitement as they all opened their presents.

Mikasa received a beautiful leather-bound journal from Historia, perfect for capturing her thoughts and sketches. Jean, to his surprise, unwrapped a set of vintage hair pomades from Armin, a subtle nod to his stylish inclinations.

Gabi, always in search of adventure, got a map of unexplored regions from Falco. Levi, the stoic yet caring figure, received a hand-knit scarf from Ymir, a gesture that spoke volumes about their bond.

As the Secret Santa exchange unfolded, the spotlight turned to Hitch and Annie. The room hushed as they exchanged their gifts.

Hitch handed Annie a small box, adorned with a red ribbon. Annie unwrapped it to find a delicate silver necklace—a crescent moon pendant, a subtle nod to the nights they spent together and the phases of their relationship.

Annie: softly "It's beautiful, Hitch."

Hitch: "I wanted you to have a piece of the moon, something that'll always be with you, just like my love."

Touch by the sentiment, Annie reached into her pocket and pulled out a carefully wrapped gift for Hitch. As Hitch unwrapped it, she discovered a vintage camera, a nod to her passion for capturing moments and freezing them in time. Annie got it from the ruins of rumbling.

Hitch: smiling  "An old camera? This is perfect, Annie. You always know just what I need."

The room was filled with smiles and laughter as each person marveled at their thoughtful gifts. The exchange brought them even closer, the bonds of friendship and love strengthened by the magic of Christmas.

As the evening wore on, they gathered around the fireplace, sharing stories and sipping hot cocoa. The soft glow of the Christmas lights, the warmth of the fire, and the love that filled the room made it a holiday to remember.

note: see YOU in 2024 WOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!