Spirits of the Past

Annie and Hitch had always enjoyed each other's company, but they decided it was time to expand their circle of friends and have a slumber party in their cozy cabin in Lesboslavia. They reached out to Historia Reiss, a dear friend and fellow islander, to join them for a night of fun, laughter, and perhaps a bit of the supernatural.

As night fell, the three women gathered in their cabin, its warm atmosphere filled with the soft glow of fairy lights. They chatted, reminisced, and indulged in sweet treats and popcorn.

Hitch: "This slumber party is exactly what we needed. Just us girls having a great time."

Historia: smiling "I couldn't agree more. It's been too long since we've had a night like this."

Annie: teasing "And what's a slumber party without a little bit of spookiness? I brought something that might pique your interest."

Hitch: pulling out a Ouija board "Ta-da! Who's up for some supernatural fun?"

Historia: intrigued "A Ouija board? Are you sure about this?"

Hitch: grinning "Come on, it's just a game. Let's see if we can contact someone from the other side."

The trio gathered around the Ouija board, their fingers lightly resting on the planchette. They took a deep breath and began to ask questions.

Hitch: "Is there anyone here with us?"

The planchette started to move slowly, spelling out letters. Y... M... I... R.

Historia: eyes widening "Ymir? Is that you?"

The planchette continued to move, spelling out words. Ymir's presence was unmistakable.

Ymir (via the Ouija board): "Hey, Historia. Miss me?"

Historia: teary-eyed "Ymir, it's really you."

Annie: "This is incredible. Ymir, how are you doing?"

Ymir (via the Ouija board): "I'm good, Annie. I'm watching over all of you. It's peaceful on the other side."

Hitch: "Ymir, we miss you so much. Historia especially."

Ymir (via the Ouija board): "I miss you too, Hitch. Tell Historia I love her always."

Historia: choked up "She loves you too, Ymir."

The room was filled with a mixture of emotions—joy, sadness, and love. Ymir's presence, even through the Ouija board, brought comfort and closure to Historia.

Hitch: "Ymir, is there anything you want to say or any message you have for us?"

Ymir (via the Ouija board): "Just remember to cherish each other and the love you have. Life is short, but love lasts forever."

Historia: whispering "We will, Ymir. We'll never forget you."

As the conversation with Ymir came to an end, the three friends felt a deep sense of connection and closure. They put the Ouija board away and continued their slumber party, sharing stories, laughter, and love late into the night. In the company of cherished friends, they found solace and strength, knowing that the spirits of the past were still with them, guiding them through life's journey.

- note: poor historia ;((