A Day at the beach

note: SOORY FOR NOT POSTING SO long ;( !! was busy whit life and school and other stuff :/ but hopefully this chapter makes up for it!! ill try my bestest to update every week or so

P.S this wasnt yet proof read so plz no hate for spelling mistakes,, as i said before english is not my first languge..

Annie, Hitch, Historia, and Ymir decided to take a break from their busy lifes and enjoy a girls day out at Lesbo Paradis, the island's most beautiful beach. With the sun shining brightly, they couldn't have asked for a better day.

As they arrived at the beach, they were greeted by the soothing sound of the waves and the soft, warm sand beneath their feet. It was a perfect day for relaxation and fun.

Annie: "This place is amezing! I can't believe we haven't been here before."

Hitch: grinning "It's never too late for a girls' day out, Annie!"

Historia: "Let's make the most of it!"

Ymir: excited "I'm up for anything! What's our first activity?"

They set up a spot on the beach with colorful towels and umbrellas. Historia and Ymir decided to relax and sunbathe while Annie, Hitch, and the little rubber ducks they brought along headed to the shoreline for a game of beach volleyball.

Laughter filled the air as they played, the competition light-hearted and fun. The sun beat down, and they all embraced the warmth of the day.

After the game, they cooled off in the water, splashing around and letting the little rubber ducks float on the waves. The joy of the moment was infectious, and their laughter carried on the sea breeze.

As the sun began to set, casting a beautiful orange and pink glow across the horizon, Historia and Ymir decided it was time to head home. They waved goodbye to Annie and Hitch, leaving them with a sweet farewell.

Historia: "Have a romantic evening, you two!"

Ymir: winking "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Annie and Hitch watched as their friends walked away, then turned back to face the sea. The beach was now bathed in the soft light of the setting sun, creating a breathtaking backdrop for what was to come.

Annie: softly "Hitch, this has been an incredible day."

Hitch: smiling "It really has, Annie. And the best part is yet to come."

They walked hand in hand along the shoreline, the sand between their toes a comforting reminder of the day's adventures. As they watched the sun dip below the horizon, they couldn't help but feel grateful for the love and friendship that surrounded them.

The moment was perfect, and as they shared a tender kiss against the backdrop of the setting sun, they knew that no matter where their adventures took them, they would always have these cherished moments to hold onto.

note: im so proud of this one actualy so i hope you like it as much as i do!! see you in next one guys