A New Beginning - Lesboslavia

- note: TIME SKIP ALERT! and some spoilers for manga too

As the dust settled after the rumbling, Annie and Hitch found themselves standing amidst the aftermath of the battle. They had fought bravely, side by side, and emerged victorious against all odds. The world had changed, and now they had a chance to shape its future.

Annie: "It's finally over."

Hitch: "Yes, but it's also a new beginning. We have an opportunity to create something better."

Annie: "You're right. It's time to leave the old ways behind and build a place where love and acceptance prevail."

Hitch takes Annie's hand in hers, and they share a knowing look, their bond stronger than ever.

Hitch: "Annie, I've been thinking. What if we create a country on this island where only lesbians can live?"

Annie: intrigued "You mean, a safe haven for our community?"

Hitch: "Exactly. We can call it Lesboslavia, a place where everyone can be free to love and be themselves without fear or judgment."

Annie: smiling "That sounds like a dream come true."

They stand tall, filled with a newfound determination to make their vision a reality. They reach out to their fellow comrades, allies, and friends, inviting all who share their vision to join them in creating a better world.

Over the following days, the island of Lesboslavia began to take shape. People from all walks of life came together, united by their shared identity as lesbians, as well as their belief in love, equality, and freedom. Together, they drafted a constitution that upheld the values they held dear—respect, inclusivity, and the right to love openly and without fear.

Lesboslavia became a sanctuary for those seeking acceptance and a safe space to express their true selves. Its lush landscapes, vibrant culture, and warm community spirit drew people from all over the world. Love, in all its forms, was celebrated and cherished.

Annie and Hitch, as the pioneers of Lesboslavia, led with compassion, wisdom, and strength. Their love story became a symbol of hope and inspiration for everyone on the island. They were not just leaders but also sisters, friends, and partners in building a better world for their community.

And so, in Lesboslavia, the spirit of love and acceptance flourished. Its people lived in harmony, embracing diversity, and cherishing each other's uniqueness. Love knew no boundaries on this island, and its residents thrived in an atmosphere of understanding, unity, and genuine care for one another.

Through their bravery and determination, Annie and Hitch had not only won a battle but also created a legacy that would stand the test of time—a place where love reigned supreme, and every lesbian found solace, strength, and belonging!