Unexpected Encounter

As Annie and Hitch continued to enjoy their time together in the gaming room, they suddenly heard a peculiar sound coming from behind the bunk bed. Curious, they turned around to find a small figure with a red hat and a long white beard sitting there.

Annie: "Wait, is that... Papa Smurf?"

Hitch: amused "I think it is! How did he get in here?"

Papa Smurf: in a cheerful voice "Greetings, my dear adventurers! I heard about your cannon adventures and thought I'd pay you a visit!"

Annie: "Well, this is unexpected. What brings you here, Papa Smurf?"

Papa Smurf: "Oh, just wanted to see what all the fuss was about with your cannon antics. It seems like you two are having quite the time!"

Hitch: "You know us, always up for some fun!"

Papa Smurf: chuckles "Indeed, my dear. But before you try anything, let me show you a little trick."

Papa Smurf reached into his bag and pulled out a small blue mattress.

Papa Smurf: "Ta-da! A magic mattress! You can use this to land safely whenever you're shooting someone out of your cannon."

Annie: intrigued "A magic mattress? That sounds handy."

Hitch: "Thanks, Papa Smurf! We'll make sure to use it."

Papa Smurf: "You're welcome, my dear. Now, let's give it a try! I'll be your test subject."

Annie and Hitch set up the cannon and position the magic mattress underneath it.]

Hitch: "Alright, here goes nothing!"

They carefully load Papa Smurf into the cannon, making sure he's comfortable on the magic mattress.

Annie: "Ready?"

Papa Smurf: "Ready!"

With a click of a button, the cannon shoots Papa Smurf into the air. He flies gracefully through the room, and the magic mattress does its job as he lands safely.

Papa Smurf: laughing "Marvelous! That was quite the ride!"

Hitch: "Glad you enjoyed it, Papa Smurf!"

Annie: smiling "Indeed. But let's make sure we don't use the cannon too much. We don't want any accidents."

Papa Smurf: "Wise words, my dear Annie. Safety first!"

They spend the rest of the day chatting and laughing with Papa Smurf, who shares stories of his adventures and wisdom. As the evening approaches, Papa Smurf prepares to leave.

Papa Smurf: "Thank you for the wonderful time, my dear adventurers. It's been a pleasure meeting you both."

Annie: "The pleasure was ours, Papa Smurf."

Hitch: "Definitely! You're welcome back anytime."

Papa Smurf: "I may just take you up on that offer someday."

With a wave and a cheerful goodbye, Papa Smurf leaves their room, disappearing as mysteriously as he appeared.

Hitch: "Wow, that was surreal."

Annie: "It was. But I guess in this world, anything can happen."

Hitch: "Absolutely. And with our magic mattress, we can have adventures without getting hurt."

Annie: smirking "Indeed, our little safety net."

They share a smile, knowing that their unexpected encounter with Papa Smurf added another magical layer to their already extraordinary 'friendship' and romance.

- note: I love papa smurf so i had to include him haha!