The Outlander Who Caught the Wind: Part 6

Hmph, this Sweet Madame was heavenly. How could it be this good though? I bit into the nice chunk of breast meat off my fork. The flavors were so simple. Foul with a bit of sweetness glazed onto the nice baked skin. There wasn't any fancy stuff like people put on things in the real world.

This had to be some sort of magic. Or was it that things here just naturally tasted ten times better? They sure do look ten times better.

I took a bit of the free Satisfying Salad gave us. Paimon and I were actually a bit surprised the Good Hunter was open at all. With Stormterror's attack we were sure that no one in their right be open. So when we saw Sara over at the ordering window we almost cried in pure joy.

She also gave the most reasonable answer in the world. How could she make money if she wasn't open? Or something like that. The salad itself tasted pretty normal. Paimon seemed to leaves her untouched. Like me, she was savoring every piece of the foul in front of us.

We might be in a video game world where not all rules are the same but I know for sure that keeping a healthy diet is a must for an adventurer. An adventurer and her flying companion. I'll tell her to eat after I try this glistening Sticky Honey Roast Sara brought us moments ago. Woah, I can still see the steam rising off of it.

Oh my....I could cry. The natural juicy meatiness of the meat paired with the stickiness of melted sugar, it was almost too much for my brain to handle. Not to mention it just melted in your mouth! Sara was a magician.

"Paimon's stuffed. Especially after you made Paimon scarf down that salad towards the end."

I stretched up my arms, "You need to eat your veggies too Paimon. Anyway, where are we supposed to meet them up today?"

"If Paimon remembers correctly we have to meet Amber first at the Temple of the Falcon. From now on, our adventures are going to get more and more dangerous, so let's prepare first. We could start first by going to Mondstadt's blacksmith."

Wagner? Knowing that man he probably is clinking away at his station right now. Let's see I woke with little less than 23, 000 mora this morning. If I deduct what we just spent on food...we have 17,000 thousand left. I looked at the dull blade attached to my hip. I should have enough to buy a sword from him.

It'll probably be a two-star rated weapon but it was still an upgrade. After this is all over, when I have the time, I'll go out and start collecting some ores. If I try enough I should be able to remember some of my daily collections routes. I need to unlock all the waypoints so that was just another reason to go exploring.

We said our goodbyes to Sara. I made a face in discomfort. This morning I woke up feeling like shit. My whole body was so sore that I struggled to even turn around in bed. Paimon had to fetch me my bag cause I couldn't reach it from the bed stand.

I had the wonderful idea though to snack on a Sunsettia and go through the rest of my exp. materials. The Sunsettia had minimal effects. The exp. on the other hand...as soon as I read through them my whole body began to move properly. For the most part at least.

Marjorie isn't at her shop anymore. That's a bit disappointing. I was hoping to buy some materials. Also, I was curious to see if she had Memory of Roving Gales for sale. I'll come by later once this chapter is done. Gives me time to earn a little bit Mora anyway. Twenty-thousand wasn't as big as it sounded.

Paimon went off first to check out the blacksmith shop. Wagner barely looked up banging on the newest sword underneath him.

"Huh...what?"

"I'd like to buy a sword, please."

He gestured towards a small table to my right, "Take your pick. You'll find no second-rate items at Wagner's."