17:00

17:00

The appearance of her apartment was very common that day as Winter had been leaving and entering it often. Seeing Cameron had made her day better and she was pumped for the show later. Cameron had wished her luck before they departed with an added, "you'll do great anyway."

Winter loved the friends that she had, she felt as though she didn't deserve them because of how kind they were to her. She was amazed at the news of Cam having a new love interest, she had been lonely for longer than Winter so she was thrilled that she had found someone who sounded as wonderful as Kylie. She wondered whether she would ever get to meet her but she knew she would, Cam wouldn't hesitate to show off the beauty that she described so lovingly.

Her hands unlocked her apartment door and she entered her lounge before falling backwards onto her sofa for a well-needed rest. She turned the television on, not expecting what was to come onto the screen. It was a music channel playing Night Changes by One Direction. Oh god, she clutched the remote tightly as she clicked the power button again, turning it off. Just seeing that made her anxious and it was an awful feeling. She sat up and put her head in her hands, wondering why she felt this way. They had ended on good terms, there was no reason to be so upset over nostalgia.

It was 17:28 when Winter decided to grab her phone from her coat pocket. She swiped the lock screen away and hesitantly pressed the photos app. This was going to emotionally hurt her but she thought that there was a chance of it actually helping her in some way.

Her thumb glides across the screen noticing the album interestingly labelled 'Love' at the bottom. All the pictures in this album featured his angelic body and handsome face. She held her breath as she pressed on the one at the top.

The first photograph contained both of them at a restaurant, she recognised it being in Greece. It was of only the two of them. They were sitting opposite each other, their left hands were holding on the small table while his right hand was holding the phone as he took this picture. Winter gazes at her face, wow, she looked happy. Ridiculously happy. She must have been in the middle of laughing when he shot this photograph on her mobile.

Winter didn't want to dwell on this picture for longer so she swiped left to see another one. Damn, she shouldn't have looked at this one. Her ex-boyfriend's blond-haired friend had taken this one jokingly after he secretly stole her phone. Winter's arms were around her boyfriend-at-the-time's neck and his arms were tightly holding at the small of her back. His dimple was showing in his right cheek as her left cheek was slightly flushed. The timing of the photograph was obviously at night, judging by the darkness. She gulped when she looked at their locking lips, both pairs of eyes were closed and they were obviously melted into the embrace. There was a smile on his face, there was no doubt one on hers too. Oh, how she wished to feel his lips on hers once more. Their kisses were always lustful. Always.

The third photograph makes her enter a fit of giggles. They were at a zoo somewhere in America. Winter could be seen right at the edge of the photograph, like she had stepped away from him in the middle. She was bellowing in laughter at the sight of him freaking out at the neck of a giraffe coming over the fence situated behind them. He was mid scream and it looked hilarious.

She smirks as she swipes once more to the fourth photograph. Oh no, she didn't want to look at this one. It was the wedding of her ex-boyfriend's friend's mother. Her ex-boyfriend had styled his hair perfectly and he was attiring a crisp suit. He made it unique by adding a cool scarf and hat. Winter was stood next to him with the biggest smile on her face, she had a baby blue dress that stopped at her knee. They appeared so good together. His arm was around her waist tightly, like it usually was. She wondered what he would say if he could see her right now. By herself and staring at photographs like her life depended on it. He was doing so well in life, she knew because his life was pretty much documented on social media anyway.

A phone call popped up on her phone and she rolled her eyes at the sudden fright it gave her. It was her mother.

"Hello." She answered it.

"Hello, Winter. How are you, love?" Her mother had always acquired a sweet voice.

I'm really good that's why I'm thinking about a relationship that ended 8 months ago, she thought. "I'm really great, mum. How are you?"

"I'm great, thanks. Are you excited for tonight?" Winter could visualise her mother's smile by her words.

"Yes, I am."

"You'll do great, make sure you tell me how it goes." She advises Winter.

They continue speaking for the remainder of the hour.

Jessica texted Harry to inform him that she had just landed in New York but he didn't give one damn. His hands threw the phone, without replying, back onto the bed in the hotel room before they went back to packing supplies and clothes back into his suitcase. The curly locks on his head hung over his face as he had to apply pressure to the suitcase for it to be closed enough to zip.

Everything seemed like one insane hurry that day. His suitcase was pulled behind him as he made sure of his phone being in his pocket and he closed the hotel room door behind him.

He turned left and strolled down the corridor, knocking on Hotel Room 28. It opened to reveal Niall with his suitcase also behind him.

"Do you have everything?" He clues Niall, knowing of his forgetfulness.

"Yes, I remembered to look around three times before leaving." Niall declares, grinning. Harry laughs.

"Come on then, lets go catch a plane." Harry says in an American accent, making Niall bellow.

"How much did you pay for Jessica's dress by the way?" Niall asks him and Harry smirks. Harry and Niall had an inside joke of paying less for something that Jessica wanted and not telling her.

"$799."

"That's only $1 less." Niall informs him as if he didn't know.

"It stills feel rebellious."

They exit the hotel complex and catch another cab to the airport they had arrived in. The cab takes them to the back of the airport where they meet Louis, Liam and his girlfriend, Sophia. They all greet each other before walking to their private jet and entering it. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones was playing in Harry's earphones and he always jokingly admitted that the song made him feel like a bad ass.

It only takes a matter of minutes for the four boys to feel settled in the plane. Before they know it, the plane is dispersed into the skies above, clouds floating around them. Harry enjoys gazing at the view from the plane whenever they were inside it.

Harry started to grow bored so he got his laptop out, looking for movies on it. He hadn't been on it for a while so he wasn't sure that there would be any. It read that he had one movie in the folder so he clicked it, expecting to see a Batman movie or something similar. Instead, it was Dirty Dancing. Why did he have that movie? Wait, it was her favourite film. His heart sank slightly. He played it anyway, almost as if to hurt him purposely. He deserved it for letting her go in the first place.

It came to her favourite scene, the last one where they dance on stage in front of Baby's parents for the first time. Harry couldn't shake the memories of seeing her saying the words with the actors at the same time. He also remembers her jokingly telling him that they should go to a fancy dress party dressed as Baby and Johnny. He laughs to himself and Louis gives him a funny look.

He wanted nothing more than to relive every single moment they shared all over again.