22:00

22:00

As soon as Winter had stepped from the stage, she paces to the bathroom, desperately needing to compose herself.

Her mind was now brought back to reality. While on the piano, everything had felt like a dream. But now, it hit her that Harry was actually in the same building as her.

She felt giddy with adrenaline as she brushed her hair back, trying to move the stray hairs falling from her bun back but they were reluctant. She could notice her hands shaking slightly while she was pulling at her dress, making sure that it wasn't bunched up.

Her mouth breathed a large inhale of oxygen before her quivering hand opened the bathroom door. She stepped out only to nearly knock into Isaac.

"Winter! Winter, my dear, you were fantastic! You were amazing up there! I say, you have quite the bright future ahead of you!" An eccentric Isaac complimented, making Winter beam largely.

"Thank you, Isaac. I couldn't have done it without you." Winter replies, sweetly.

"You're welcome. I'm just excited to do it all over again next week." Isaac states before somebody else calls him to him. He waves to Winter with a grin before departing.

Now Winter was standing alone so she decided to join Joyce once again at the bar. There was a table blocking the view of the guys so she couldn't spot Harry once more.

"Well, you put on quite the show, Winter." Joyce compliments straight away and Winter flushes. She hadn't received so many compliments in one night.

"Thank you, Joyce. I appreciate it." Winter replies and Joyce nods with a kind smile.

"Would you like a drink?" Joyce questions and Winter nods.

"Just a glass of champagne again, please."

"Okay, dear. Coming up." Joyce turns around and begins to create the drink. Winter was just in her own world for a moment, she was nearly even starting to believe that everything was a figment of her imagination.

"Winter!" Winter suddenly hears an Irish accent exclaim behind her. She turns around to see her old friend, Niall. She was closest to Niall in the group, apart from Harry of course.

"Niall!" She jumps from the bar stool and wraps her arms around his neck, his arms go comfortingly to her back. "It's so good to see you again." She mumbles against his shoulder.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" They eventually pull away and Winter nods. "You were so good on the piano, you've improved so much."

"Thank you, Niall." Winter beams even more. "I appreciate it."

"No problem." He grins.

"Niall, we've ran out of desperately-needed alcohol on our table." Louis entered the small space surrounding them. He notices Winter and smiles enormously. "Hey Winter, how are you?"

"I'm really good now, Louis." She states happily while Louis pulls her into a hug.

"You played our song brilliantly." He compliments as they disconnect.

"Thank you."

"Who knew that a meal would turn into a family reunion." Niall speaks up and Winter giggles.

"It's not really a family reunion though, is it?" Niall rolls his eyes at Louis but Louis just laughs.

Winter was almost crying at this point. It had been a while since she had seen these guys and she felt at peace around them. She felt at home.

Louis signals for someone from the table to come over and join them but Winter couldn't see who because of the stupid damn table blocking her view. She just breathes deeply to calm herself just incase it was Harry.