Part Two

This is the first time I've seen Aaron since we met up the summer before freshman year. We were texting each other but then he ghosted me. I didn't want him to hold me back so I got over him. A while later he wanted to meet up in person saying he wanted to apologize. He kept telling me that he wanted me and that I wanted him. I told him I didn't have feelings for him anymore, but he wouldn't listen.
He tried to do things to me but I defended myself and hurt him in the process. I can still vividly remember his face before his brother came to get him. It was pure guilt and fear. His expression was disbelief. He couldn't believe that I have betrayed him like that. He said sorry and then just left me there. And I didn't see him again for about three years until now. I make an annoyed face at him. I won't fall for it today, I'm gonna show him how angry I am with him.
JANE: "Hey..." He looks at my friend, up and down, analyzing her. AARON: "And who are you? You're pretty." EMMA: "My name's Emma. I'm Jane's friend. And I know what you did to her, so you can drop the act." Aaron smiled. AARON: "What do you mean? I'm just trying to start a conversation." EMMA: "And we're trying to end it." Aaron moved towards her, but I stepped in the way. AARON: "Hey, come on. Don't be like that. Oh. I see. Are you being protective over your friend because you think I wanna do something with her."
JANE: "Exactly. So step away." Aaron smirks. AARON: "It's okay. I got a friend too." Aaron waves someone over. Emma whispers to me once she spots Aaron's friend. EMMA: "Oh my god, that's Damion! How are they even friends? I thought Aaron was just a quiet loser." JANE: "If only I had thought the same thing." Emma and I laugh at my joke. DAMION: "Well, well Aaron. You didn't tell me you were had such pretty friends." Damion looks Emma up and down. What is it with guys being so attracted to Emma tonight?
EMMA: "Hi, Damion. My name's Emma. And this is Jane. She doesn't go here but I invited her." DAMION: "That's totally fine with me." AARON: "We're gonna go talk about something, we'll be right back." Aaron started to whisper to Damion about something and I could tell it had to do with us two by the way that Damion kept looking at us as he smiled. He game Aaron one small nod and they both came back over to us.
EMMA: "What was that about?" Damion smiled at her. DAMION: "Hey, Emma, right? Would you like to go dance with me? I think you're really pretty." I got a bad feeling about this. Damion's intentions didn't seem so great. EMMA: "Um, I'm kinda already dancing with Jane." I give her a thankful look. I don't want to be left alone with strangers, and especially with Aaron. AARON: "You don't look like you're dancing now." DAMION: "Yeah, come on. It won't be long, I just wanna dance. I'll get tired fast and you guys can go back to dancing with each other after."
EMMA: "Fine. But just a little bit." I look at Emma with nervous eyes. She grabs my hand and gives me a tight squeeze. EMMA: "I'll be back, it's fine. Just hang out with Aaron for now, I'm sure you'll be fine." Before I could explain the situation to her, Damion pulled her away. I don't think she was aware of what was going on.