Part Eleven

AARON: "What the hell, Damion?! Why the fuck did you do that? I don't want her to be unconscious!" DAMION: "She fucking scratched me! I'm bleeding!" AARON: "I don't give a fuck! It's just a scratch!" DAMION: I'm not touching her, she's crazy."
AARON: "Fuck it, just take her friend away, give her to someone at the party!" DAMION: "She's cute, I like her."AARON: "Then put her in the goddamn guest room! Just take her away, for fuck's sake!" I grab Aaron's leg and push on it. I try to turn and move towards Emma, but I don't get anywhere. No... I can't let him take her away.
JANE: "No... L-Leave her alone..." I mumbled, barely able to function from the head trauma. DAMION: "How the hell is she still able to fight you, damn! She's one hell of a girl, where'd you even find her?" Aaron got angry at Damion being so careless. AARON: "Why the fuck does it matter? Just take the girl away!" DAMION: "Alright, jeez!" Damion grabbed Emma and dragged her away. He closed the door after himself.
I slowly regained my functions and was able to continue panicking. Adrenaline was keeping me conscious now. Aaron looked down at me. AARON: "Look at that, it's just us now. I wanted Damion and your friend to get out. 'Cause I don't want them to be here for this. I want you all for myself." Aaron continued to tug on my shorts again and I grabbed at his arms, trying to keep them from pulling down any further. He stopped and leaned in.
AARON: "I don't want anybody else to know what you look like naked, with your face flushed red. Nobody else will ever hear you moan the way you will. You're mine." JANE: "And neither will you." I lean back into the ground and then hit my head against Aaron's as hard as I can.
My head spins for a second but then everything goes back to normal. Aaron holds his head as he swears under his breath. I quickly sit up and push him away. He falls back as I get up and try to run. I fall down as quickly as I got up. My balance is messed up. I don't understand, I feel fine now. So why can't I get up and run? I look down at my leg. It has dried blood on it, and my hip is burning.
I can't run with an injured leg, I can barely even get up. I crawl towards the closet and use the door handle to help me up. I limp towards the bedroom door. I stop and look back at Aaron.
JANE: "I will never forgive you for this. I've lost all my sympathy for you. I don't care what happens to you now." I close the door after me and limp down the stairs as fast as I can.