Part Nine

I can't let this happen. I have to do something. But I can't do anything! If I don't do what he says he'll hurt Emma. He has control over my arms, so I couldn't even use them to... Wait. He's not holding my legs, and I know exactly how to use them. I look into Aaron's eyes as a plan pops up in my head.
JANE: "I will never be your girl." I say as I raise one of my knees as hard as I can. He was in perfect position, laying right over me. I knee him in the groin as hard as I can. I don't feel sorry for him anymore. I have no sympathy left for him. He grunts in pain as he takes one hand away from my arm and covers his groin. I can get free.
AARON: "Fuck! Oh, you're gonna regret doing that." I take my free hand and punch his shoulder from the side. I shove him off the bed and jump up. My plan ended here, so I have no idea what to do now. Aaron yells at Damion. AARON: "What the fuck?! Damion, get her!" I turn towards Damion as he lunges at me. I turn and shove him on the bed. I use my elbow to hit him hard in the back. He yells out in pain and I rush to Emma.
I grab her by her good wrist and run towards the door. Aaron steps in front of the door. He's in the way, we can't get out. AARON: "Where the hell do you think you're going?" He's still holding himself with one hand. That means he's weaker. JANE: "Emma, stay behind me! I'll get you out of here!" She nods nervously, still in shock but the whole situation.
AARON: "You're not taking her anywhere. You're gonna pay for what you did." I put my fists up, ready to fight. But Aaron just stands there. I look at him, confused for a second. Then I see his eyes move behind me, and a smirk forms on his face.
I slightly turn my head to see Damion grab Emma by the shoulders and throw her across the room. She lands hard on the ground and hits her head. She doesn't wake up. I barely have time to take a breath before I see Aaron lunge at me in the corner of my eye. He tackles me and we both hit the corner of the bed.
I feel a sharp pain in my thigh as the corner of the bed tears into my skin. Aaron's hand wraps around my neck and I feel his tight grip as he slams me into the bed. The air was knocked out of my lungs, I couldn't breathe.
I reach for Aaron's face, trying to pull him away from me. He gets on top of me and grips my necks with both hands now. I look at him with wide eyes as I scratch at his hands and arms, trying to pry them away from my neck.
AARON: "You're not getting away." Aaron looks around as I squirm trying to get free. He yells at Damion again. AARON: "Fuck! Where the hell are the handcuffs? Get them!" Damion rushes around the room looking for the second pair of handcuffs they had brought. My vision begins to blur. I need to get free or Aaron is going to make me faint. Then I will be just as vulnerable as Emma is right now.
DAMION: "I found the second pair. I have no idea what she did with the first." AARON: "I don't give a fuck! Put them on her!" DAMION: "W-Where?" AARON: "On her wrists Damion! On her fucking wrists, you dumbass!" Damion rushed over to me and I could barely see him. White spots were coming up in my vision.
I felt the cold metal wrap around my wrists. DAMION: "What do I do with them now?" AARON: "On the fucking bed!" Damion hesitated. DAMION: "But... Didn't she escape from them last time?" Aaron looked at Damion with frustration. AARON: "I don't give a fuck! She's not getting away from me! Lock them to the bed!"
Damion lifted my wrists and I couldn't do anything to resist. I was barely conscious. As soon as my arms were locked on the head of the bed, Aaron loosened his grip. I gasped for air as he let go of my neck. I squirmed and twisted my body trying to get away. Like a worm moving chaotically for its life. Aaron slammed his knees on my hips to keep me still. I started to hyperventilate as I tried to squirm but didn't move.
AARON: "I'm gonna put you in a wheelchair. You won't be able to walk after this. I'm gonna make you mine." I twisted and twisted, but I just couldn't move. JANE: "S-Stop." I started to wheeze and whimper, out of breath. AARON: "Fuck, no." Aaron moved his face closer to mine. I felt his breath on my face before he pressed his body against mine.
He slowly slid his body up mine. Every nerve in my body screamed with adrenaline. I held my breath in shock as I felt a bump in between my legs. I could feel myself move up on the bed with Aaron. AARON: "I'm gonna tease the shit out of you." He leans down towards my neck and kisses me. His kisses were rough and forced my chin up.
AARON: "I'll make you mine. I'll mark you so no one will even think to get close to you." Aaron pulled my shirt off my shoulder. AARON: "Where should I mark you?" He slid my bra strap down and pressed down on the top right of my right breast. AARON: "Here?"
JANE: "N-No!" My voice is shaking, I've never been so helpless. I've never had someone touch me like this before. Aaron smiled as he watched me struggle. AARON: "Perfect." I begin to whimper as his lips touch the spot he had pressed down.
I scrunch my toes and lift my heels off the bed as I feel the pressure increase from his lips on my skin. I pull on the handcuffs as he stays like that for almost a minute. I began to breathe again after he backed up from my chest. He slid a finger across the fresh red mark left on my breast from his lips. I look into his eyes with fury.
JANE: "I hate you." I say under my breath. His face darkened. AARON: "Good."