Ross's Conflict

(A/N: The boy above is going to represent Dustin!)

Ross's POV:

"I can't believe I just said that. To a boy I just met. I'm straight!"

"What was that bro?"

Shit. I really need to start making sure I don't speak every damn thing I think..

"Oh..nothing sis! Don't worry about it!"

"Jeeeeze, fine, I just asked. But for the record? I totally heard you. And I have to say, I'm not that surprised".

"Surprised abou- wait no! I'm straight! You know that!"

"Okay Rossy, whatever you say! Just know I'm here for you no matter what!" Rydel said with a smirk on her face.

Shit. I am straight! Aren't I? I mean I've never even thought of another guy in *that* way. So why the hell was I acting like this now?

Besides..Dustin is probably straight anyways...so why did I care?

I laid back on the comfortable bed the suite provided. I'm pretty sure this was a 5 star hotel..'The Townssend' or something? I don't even care.

Before I knew it, my eye lids felt like lead. I still had a little headache after that little run in with Dustin. Dustin. What beautiful eyes...Dustin..

And with that, I fell asleep.

(A/N: Sorry this is a short and uneventful chapter! I'm busy this weekend but I'll try and add a few more chapters this coming week! Thanks for reading!)