Atlanta

A/N: Sorry! This will be a short filler chapter. There's only two more chapters left for this story, with one more containing, erm, very explicit material.

Dustin's POV:

"Mmmph"

"Hmmh what is it Rossy?" I said, slurring my words. I looked at my clock. 6:11a.m.

"Sorry boo. I woke up and had to move around a little. You go back to sleep".

I wish I could, but I couldn't manage to take my eyes off the boy laying next to me on the small bed in the wall of the tour bus.

"How about you go make me some tea, since you woke me up, and I'll meet you in the kitchen?"

"Sure boo! I'm sorry again!"

God I loved how adorable he was. Even the tiniest things set me off.

I noticed that the bus was still moving. God was the driver still driving since last night? He must be exhausted.

As if on cue, the bus slowed down and I heard the sound of the bus veering onto the rumble strip.

The other boys and Rydel jumped out of their beds and ran towards the front. The bus veered off to the side slowly and I jumped over the driver and hit the brakes as hard as possible.

The bus came to a screeching halt on the side of the highway. At first, the other band members were yelling at our driver before noticing he was out cold.

Ross hid behind me, scared. Once the bus was safely parked we called 911.

About ten minutes later an ambulance pulled up to the door of our bus. The paramedics ran inside, laid him on the couch, and did their normal tests.

"Well, he's alive, but his heartbeat is erratic and his pupils are dilated. It could be a number of things, but it's most likely an overdose of caffeine, given his profession and the bottle of caffeine pills in his cup holder. He'll be fine, but we need to take him to the hospital".

"Okay, thank you guys!" Ross yelled as they carried him out on a stretcher. The ambulance pulled away, and Rydel reached for her phone.

"Mom! Paul the driver passed out from caffeine pills! We're safe, he's safe, but we're 6 miles outside of Atlanta and we need a new driver".

There was a pause while she listened to the other end of the line.

"Okay, thank you mom!"

Rydel hung up her phone.

"Okay, so they're contacting our management company, and they'll send a new driver over within a few hours. So I guess we'll go walk up the exit ramp and go to Burger King for a breakfast?" She asked. Everyone nodded in agreement but Ross and I.

I looked over at Ross and smirked. I could tell he liked the idea.

"We uh..we'll stay here" I blurted out.

"But bring us back pancakes!!" Ross screamed. God damn he was adorable.

"Okay boys, have fun! Be safe" Rydel said with a wink.

They band left the bus, leaving Ross and I inside. We stared at each other for a second, smiling, when I felt a buzzing in my pocket.

From Katie:

"Dusty! I got accepted to the University of Miami for their business program! I'm gonna go!"

"Thats awesome love! I'm going to Miami right now with Ross! Are you gonna go visit?"

"Yeah! I'll be down there tomorrow for a few days! We need to meet up, I miss my best friend!"

I smiled. I miss Katie.

----------------

Ross's POV:

A few hours later, a new driver was dropped off via taxi cab. He introduced himself to us, and got to driving. We were headed for the venue in Atlanta.

After about a half hour passed, we were in the parking lot of the nightclub. It wasn't as big as the venue in Ohio, but smaller scale venues were more my style anyways.

By 7:00, we were on stage performing. Dustin was off to the side, watching me with his gorges use bluey-gold eyes. I could even see them shine through the dark of the stage.

At the end of our set, the fans started shouting "Boy, friend, boy, friend, boy, friend!" Evidently they had heard about what happened in Ohio and wanted to get the same experience.

I gave them what they wanted and called Dustin on stage. We bowed together, kissed (to a massive scream from the audience) and walked to the tour bus. We each took showers, leaving Dustin and I for last.

"Go ahead boo, I'll go last" Dustin said to me as we were waiting for Rocky to walk out of the bathroom.

"Thanks!" I said, kissing him on the cheek. He blushed again. Damn his face for being so adorable.

Rocky walked out and I took his place, putting my pajamas on the counter and taking off my clothes. I turned the shower on and turned off the lights. I liked it better this way.

All of a sudden I heard the bathroom door slide open and closed.

"Uhh, showering here!!" I yelled out. This happened more than I wished it did, but 5+ people on a bus are bound to pass into each others' boundaries.

All of a sudden, the shower door slide open.

"I know Rossy, that's sorta the point. Save the fish and all" Dustin purred. He kissed the back of my neck and I couldn't turn the boy down.

The bus leapt forward, and we both realized we were on our way to Miami.

This was gonna be one funnnn bus trip, even though I still felt bad about the secret I was keeping from Dustin.