The First Time

This chapter will include sexual situations that are not intended for all audiences.

The above image is a random Google selection. It is not Ross Lynch or "Dustin". You also can't see "anything", so please don't report it. I found it good for this chapter ;)

MOST OF THIS CHAPTER IS SEXUAL. If you are uncomfortable with it, you can skip about halfway through the chapter, where it will be marked as the end of anything sexual.

Viewer Discretion is Advised.

Ross's POV:

I knew *exactly* what I wanted to do. I knew exactly what I wanted. I'm going to get him back into the room, kiss him, shove him on the bed, slide his shirt off, and-

*Ding*

The elevator slowly stopped at our floor. The doors of the opulently decorated elevator slid open and I grabbed Dustin's hand and led him down the hallway. I stopped at our room, #804. This hotel was absolutely 5 star. The room was beautiful, with historic decor ringing back to early Boston.

"Soo Rossy, what's going on?"

I responded with the only way I knew how. I grabbed the back of his head and brought his lips to mine; kissing him passionately. I slowly slid his shirt up and off before pushing him onto the bed. I felt my hands shaking a bit as I hovered over the boy. He must've picked up on it, because he said we didn't have to do anything I wasn't ready for.

Problem is; I was absolutely ready. I hadn't really made a decision on whether or not I wanted to top or bottom, but seeing as Dustin was just a bit over average in size, I didn't see it being too painful to let him fuck me.

I started things out by slowly dragging my tongue down Dustin's torso, stopping at his waistline. I looked up at my boyfriend and smirked before pulling his jeans down in one quick motion.

"I like the undies" I said, winking at the nearly naked boy wearing tight, rainbow peace-sign boxer briefs. I could clearly see the outline of his cock pressing against the tight rainbow fabric.

I ran my tongue along the outline, slowly, teasing him before I pulled those off as well. I took him into my mouth and started sucking Dustin off. He gasped, arching his back as his hands gripped the sheets tightly. I stopped abruptly, letting him stop panting for a second.

Dustin pushed me backwards onto the bed. He leaned down and sucked my cock. The feeling of my cock hitting the back of his throat drove me crazy.

The warm feeling from Dustin's mouth was the greatest feeling I've ever experienced. I tried to hold myself off but I couldn't hold off for very long. Before I knew it I came load after load in his mouth. He pulled my face to his and kissed me, not caring about the remainder of my cum rolling off his tongue onto mine.

Honestly, I loved tasting myself on him; but that's a secret.

Dustin finally spoke up.

"My turn, boo" he said, winking.

Dustin grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down towards his throbbing dick, but I stopped him.

"Gonna blue-ball me, Rossy?"

"On the contrary, actually" I said, winking at him. Before he could question me, I brought myself up to him, grabbed the lube I had bought earlier out of the nightstand, and coated his cock with it. He shuttered with every touch I gave him.

I straddled the naked boy, kissing him again, and without warning him, I put the tip of his cock against my tight, virgin hole, and slowly lowered myself onto him until I felt the base of his cock against my ass. One very long moan escaped me the entire length.