The Final Concert (Conclusion)

Ross's POV: 

Sunlight filtered through the white linen curtains in the living room, hitting Ross's face in the perfect manner--just enough to wake the pop star up from his sleep on the white plush couch in the living room. It took a moment to realize that Dustin wasn't cuddled up behind him like he was when they fell asleep; and to realize how big this couch really was.

This couch. Pft. How about this house? It was a mansion. A tropical, modern mansion.

Ross got up slowly as to not wake Dustin up. He checked his iPhone. 6:47am. But since he was already up, Ross thought he should've just stayed up. The rest of R5 was still most likely asleep in the guest rooms, so Ross thought he'd start cooking.

"Where the hell is Dustin?" he muttered to himself. He looked out the window next to the front door, noticing the Ferrari wasn't in the driveway next to the R5 tour bus, like it was last night.

After about an hour, there was a giant plate of scrambled eggs, a platter of bacon, a huge pitcher of freshly squeezed orange juice (compliments of a professional kitchen grade juicer delivered with Dustin, or, their, groceries.

7:50am.

Ross contemplated waking everyone up, but it was still too early. On the other hand, there was a kitchen full of freshly cooked food.

After texting Dustin and not getting a response, Ross made his way into the guest rooms, turned on the lights and yelled,

"GUYS! GET UP!"

The band slowly got out of their beds, mumbling obscenities at Ross as they walked down the spiral staircase, down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Voila!"

Rydel's eyes bugged out.

"Rossy! This is awesome! Thank you!"

The rest of the band smiled and dug into the food.

After eating breakfast, Dustin finally called.

"Hey Rossy! How'd you sleep?"

"Great boo, but, where are you?"

"Well, there's two parts to your surprise. Go out back to see the first!"

Ross excitedly ran out back, dragging his siblings and Ratliff with him.

Behind the home, that was sitting on the Miami inlet, Ross stared at the scene unravelling before him.

A large boat, probably 50 to 60 feet, pulled up to the marble-clad dock behind the home.

'Sunseeker' was written on the side.

"DUSTY! What is this?!"

"It's a boat, silly! It's a 63' Sunseeker Predator. Picked it up for $750,000. I figured that since I still had some money left over from the sale of the family home in Michigan, I'd get us something we could enjoy? I can ever hire this crew for whenever we take it out. But first, before I show you around the boat, I want you to come outside and see your second gift".

Ross couldn't get the smile off his face.
He ran to the front door after Dustin got off the yacht and the crew he had hired tied it to the dock tightly.

Outside, a man in a black polo with "Miami Ferrari" written on it got out of a baby blue Ferrari California.

"Dustin..this. This is too much!" I exclaimed, running to the car.

"Nonsense Rossy, you deserve it. I put it in your name, just in case of..anything that could possibly happen between us".

Ross cringed at the idea of something with Dustin not working out, but loved him even more for thinking of his wellbeing.

"I also put your name on the house. You technically own half of it. I want you to feel truly at home here with me. In OUR home, not *my* home".

Ross began to cry. Not cry, but ball his eyes out. Dustin walked up and hugged him, as did his siblings. Ratliff stayed behind with an indistinguishable look on his face.

"Now, can we take the boat out before the concert??" He asked excitedly.

And with that, everyone made their way out to the Sunseeker Predator, boarded the vessel and the crew took the lines off the boat and the hired captain navigated the boat through the channels out onto the open water.

----------------> 10 hours later, 7:00pm:

After the last song, the band, much more tanned than before from time on the boat (which he and Dustin had decided should be named 'The R5'), bowed for the cheering fans.

Before I knew what was happening, my band pushed me off stage and Dustin was hugging me back stage.

"That was great baby! And now you're done with your tour!"

"I know Dusty!" I said, ruffling his hair.

His hands immediately shot up to fix it. Adorable.

Rocky walked up to us and hugged both of us.

"Dustin, we need to head back home tonight. I want you to take good care of my brother. If you don't-"

"I know, I know, you'll cut my balls off?" Dustin said, laughing through the sentence.

"Exactly".

He leaned over to whisper into Dustin's ear. If I didn't know any better, I thought I heard him tell Dustin to call them before..proposing to me? Maybe? I couldn't exactly hear them.

"Okay Rossy! We're gonna head out. I love you!" Rydel said. She hugged me, as did everyone else. Last was Ratliff, who leaned towards the side of my face and whispered into my ear, "I hope he takes care of you. I'm just happy that you're happy Rossy".

I gave him a long hug, and they then began walking towards their tour bus waving back at us as security kept the fans away, leaving me and Dustin alone in the parking lot.

Dustin drove separately in my new Ferrari California; so he tossed me my keys. I hopped in the front seat, and after a few minutes we were on the Oceanside highway on our way back to Star Island.

"I love you, Dustin. So much. These have been the best few months of my life"

"Awe thanks Rossy. You've changed my life for the better. I love you too".

We both smiled as Dustin took hold of my hand. We drove down the road, listening to One Direction, with the sun setting over the water.

"This is beautiful..." I said, trailing off as I was struggling to focus on driving.

"And it always will be, Rossy".

                      The end!

I will be adding to this story as time goes on, I just wanted to finish up the last chapter quickly for you guys. Maybe another chapter focused on sex? Anyone want anything specific? Dustin did have furry handcuffs at one point ;)

I'll be writing another story soon...maybe One Direction? I ship Louis and Niall all day long; so I guess we'll see ;)

Thanks to those of you that read and voted my story. It was my first story on here, so I hope you liked it!