And Caught Again...

This chapter will include sexual situations that are not intended for all audiences.

Viewer Discretion is Advised.

Dustin's POV:

-----> The next day:

"Thank you for calling NetJets, this is Cheryl. How may I help you?"

"Yeah, I need a jet within the hour, flying to the private field in Cincinnati."

"Yes sir, I'll just need your name, account information, and both passwords you provided upon signing up".

Dustin found the whole process rather funny, but gave the woman his information.

"Okay sir, the short notice fee is $900, and the total cost of your flight is $12,500. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes ma'am, just charge it to the card on file", I said, already on my way to the private airport in Pontiac.

We hung up the phone, and I began speeding towards the air field.

As I arrived, a brand new Gulfstream G4 touched down. The tail number matched the one the woman told me to look for.

After I parked the Bentley, I headed towards the Tarmac to find a red carpet runner extending to the door of the G4 as well as two pilots and two crew members.

"Welcome Mr. Linos. Are you ready for your flight? It'll run an hour and a half, and we have a meal as well as champagne for you".

I smiled at the fact that they didn't realize I wasn't 21 yet.

"Thank you, let's get going as soon as possible."

"Absolutely sir. Wheels up in 10!" He told his co-workers. We all boarded to gleaming white Gulfstream.

Once we were in the sky, I texted Ross. Letting him know I was on the way. I also got a chance to order a Town Car, and they upgraded me to a limo, which was pretty cool. They then served my meal, and I called Ross. We talked almost the entire flight. Funny how phones don't actually mess with the planes' flight systems.

"Okay Rossy, so I'll be there in about a half hour, then it's a half hour drive!"

"Okay Dustin! I can't wait!"

We talked a bit longer and I hung up for the landing. We taxied on the runway and I thanked the pilot and crew, and made my way to the parking lot. I found a limo driver standing out front and got in, making my way to the venue R5 was performing at.

Once I arrived, we found the R5 tour bus and both the bus driver and the limo driver unloaded a hoard of bags into the storage space below the bus.

On cue, Ross ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Dustin! I'm so glad to see you! Part of me thought you might bail, but I'm so happy you're here!" He yelled, happy as can be.

I chucked.

"Of course, the offer still stands right? And with our lodging..don't worry, I'll get my own room. Or at least my own bed. I know the sexual aspect of this is non-existent to you yet, so I want you to be comfortable."

Ross smiled, nodded, and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry Dusty..I'll get there..sooner than you might think" he said, winking at me. I instantly felt my cheeks light up.

"Okay then! I've gotta get in there and get ready to perform! I want you back stage, but so you can see me, okay? Just trust me. It's a surprise".

"Hehe okay Rossy. I lov-"