Chapter 7: "I always want you around."

Song: Superman by: Eminem

A loud yawn comes out of my mouth and I scratch my messy bed hair. I'm such a mess in the mornings.

I wonder what I should have for breakfast today...

Oh yeah, hold up. Marshall won the battle last night. Which wasn't a suprise since he had some serious punchlines in there. The crowd was wild as fuck and I nearly got tore apart if it wasn't for Kon Artist. I stepped on some guy's shoe and almost fell on him because I was backing up from a fight that was happening in front of me.

The guy got pissed and was about to beat the shit out of me until Kon noticed and stopped the guy. Turns out they knew each other. Thank God for that. That bastered would have hit a girl and not give a shit about it.

And anyway, after that I congratulated Marshall and hugged him, and boy did that feel good. He and his friends carried me home after and it was pretty fun.

They were all making fun of each other and Marshall and Proof were fake fighting, until Proof accidentally socked Marshall in the jaw.

Then shit got quiet. Everyone stopped when we heard the impact of his fist on Marshall's face. We all stared at them to see what was going to happen after but Marshall just started randomly laughing, and Proof laughed too, and then everyone bursted out laughing.

"You should've seen your face man!" Kuniva exclaimed at Marshall.

Everything was alright and Marshall walked me up the step and the best part of the night? He kissed me on my cheek and left. So yeah, I ended up having a awesome dream last night.

I rummage through my fridge and decide on pancakes. After eating all of my breakfast I thought about my schedule for today.

Marshall's coming over, probably not now. I just watched television and checked my phone for a few hours until he came knocking on my door.

"Come in!" I yell, too busy playing Subway Surfers on my phone to get the door. He walks in and plops himself on the couch. He leans over my shoulder to look at my screen.

"Good morning." He tries to place a kiss on my cheek but it landed on my neck. That was when I stopped playing and ended up hitting a train. I turned my head only to be met with his beautiful blue eyes.

I couldn't help but look at his soft pink lips. His tongue darts out and he licks his lips, something he does often.

"Good morning." I mumble, my eyes still trained on his lips. He puts his hand on my waist and pulls me to him. My breathing came out uneven and I place my hands on his chest.

"You look beautiful." He whispers since our faces were so close.

I just nod my head absentmindedly, barely hearing what he said, and lean in to place a kiss on his lips. They were as soft as I knew they would be, and warm. It was just a peck but it had my hormones running. When I try to back away, he rests his hand on my back pushing me to him again.

This time he leans his head to the side and presses our lips together. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer, until he decided to run his tongue over my bottom lip. I parted my lips and he dips his tongue in only for a few seconds and we began to open mouth kiss. It was getting deeper and hotter as the seconds went by.

To say I hated this feeling would be a huge fucking lie. It just felt, so right. His hands on my waist, my hands around his neck, his soft lips on mine. I run my hand through his silky soft hair.