Chapter 25: Too Easy

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously. He definitely had my attention now.

He chuckles softly and shakes his head. I squint my eyes and look at his good looking side profile suspiciously.

"You have no idea, huh?" He tuts. It hurt me to know that he's right. I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.

"Stop dragging the shit, and tell me!" I begin yelling. I hate people who try to build suspense, just get to the point for God's sake.

"A'ight, you know that Marshall has a girlfriend right?" He asks.

I look at him as if he's stupid, "yeah! Me!"

He shakes his head once again, "not you. Kim."

"K-Kim? You mean that girl he got pregnant, he said that they weren't dating when we started seeing each other." I thought back to our conversation.

"He probably was telling the truth." He said and taps his fingers on the steering wheel, "but, that don't mean he ain't seeing her right now."

My heart beat just became faster and faster and if it doesn't slow down I might have a heart attack.

"Yo, stop playing with me. Who the hell are you to come up in someone's life and say some bullshit like that?" I'm mad as hell. My mind automatically begins registering all of the shit that didn't add up with Marshall.

He suddenly pulls up on the side of the road and I slowly start to panic.

I look around and thank goodness we're on a busy street so if anything gets out of hand someone should see.

"Uh, hi! My name is Marcus, nice to meet you." He reaches his hand out to greet me sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I couldn't let a beautiful girl like you, go through that." He says turning on his charm, "by the way, I'm Kim's friend. We both use to bartend together until she got fired from the club we was working at. Later that year I quit because the club was shitty and barely bringing me enough money." He explains.

"I was at Kim's house the other day and guess who showed up?" He pauses, my mind is racing with too many thoughts for me to answer.

"Your man, her man, every girl's motherfucking man, Marshall." He exaggerates.

"That doesn't mean anything! Kim's pregnant with his kid so they have to talk." I try to defend him, even though I didn't know what to believe.

"Ah, ah, ah." His finger waves around in my face and for a second the thought of how extra this nigga was, finessed it's way through my head.

"You didn't let me finish, baby." He grips my jaw pulling me closer to him.

"Marshall came in and Kim explained to me that he was her boyfriend and the father of her kid. They even kissed! He was holding and hugging her and shit," he thinks back to the time, "I had to leave."

I hadn't realized a tear had fallen down from my eyes until he started to panic and whisper, "don't cry, don't cry."

He wipes the tears away with his thumb and hugs me.

"It's okay. I'll be here for you if you need anybody," and in that moment, I did something that I'd probably regret later.

I kissed him. I brought his face to mine and I kissed him, and damn did it feel good!

His lips are in perfect sync with mine and his hands found their way to my hips. I climb over and onto his lap, where we continue kissing, until he pulls away to look me in my eyes.

"From the day I laid my eyes on you, I knew I had to make you mine." His voice sounds husky and I'm turned on to the max. His minty breath and cologne were making me weak at the knees.

"Take me somewhere." I command bluntly.

"You sure-" He starts before I cut him off by gripping his shirt's neckline and moving my hips against his.

"Take me somewhere, now." I whisper seductively.

"Get in your seat." He growls and fiddles with his keys. I smirk and do what he says.

"I'm gonna make you forget about him." He pulls off from the side of the road, to his apartment where things got heated.

---

I wake up at the sound of someone knocking on the door. I'm in Marcus' bed with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

The knocking continues and I shake Marcus awake.

He groans and turns to lay on his side completely ignoring me and the knocking.

"Marcus get up." I whisper and shake him again. At this point he's snoring and the person won't quit knocking, so I get up and throw my clothes on me as fast as I could to get the door.

I peek through the window and I notice that it's a woman. Panic starts to run through me.

"Marcus open the damn door, I know you're in there!" That voice sounds familiar...

I peek through the window again and I notice her blonde hair.

Fuck!

I dash into Marcus' room and slap him awake. He jolts up and looks at me in shock.

"What the fu-" He starts but I cut him off frantically.

"Get the fuck up and open your door. Kim's outside and she knows you're here. I can't let her see me." I say desperately.

"Alright alright. Hide in my closet." He points at the dark and junky looking closet and I run towards it, nearly tripping over his pants on the way.

He picks them up and gets dressed while I hide myslef inside of the dark room. There's a pile of boxes and shit in here and I can barely see, but I do hear when Marcus opens his front door to a pissed of Kim.

"Why are you such a hard sleeper?" She asks in annoyance.

"You should be used to it by now." Marcus answers simply.

"I saw you looking through the window but you still took an hour to open the door." She grumbles. "Anyway, did you do it?"

"Let's go in the kitchen." Marcus says and this raises my suspicions.

What was he supposed to do? He obviously didn't want me eavesdropping so he led her into the kitchen so I wouldn't be able to hear them but I slowly opened the closet making sure not to make a sound and I step closer to his bedroom door.

"Yeah I did it last night, and might I add it was pretty fucking good too. Plus she was easy." He sneers.

I feel my heart sink at his words.

Kim laughs out loud.

"I recorded it too. Just in case he doesn't believe you."

Recorded it?! I quickly look around for his phone or a sign of a camera or whatever he could have used.

I can't believe this! I fell into their fucking plan so easily. I'm a huge thot. Anger, sadness, and anxiety were all circulating through my body as I looked around on his drawer. I notice a camera was sitting next to one of his colognes in clear sight.

My dumb ass didn't even think that it would be recording me!

I quickly grab it and fumble with the buttoms to see if I could delete the footage but suddenly the door bursts open...

Yo...idk what the hell I just wrote 😂 but I love it 👏 *rubs hands evily*

Another thing. I think I've been writing this story since 2015. Holy shit! It's almost been 3 years! Who takes 3 years to write a book on Wattpad?! Me. Smh, and it ain't even that good 😂

This book is almost done guys...😢