Chapter 15: Breathless

Song: Shake That by Eminem ft. Nate Dogg

Jacie was staring me in the eyes and I did the same to her. I hopped off of the stage and towards her. Her facial expression was neutral so I don't really know how to feel.

"So..." She starts, "look I don't care if you came here to fight me but let me talk first."

"Go ahead." I say calmly. I don't want to fight her.

"I'm sorry about what I did to you back in high school, I was just going through a lot and I guess putting some of it on another person made me feel better." She sincerely apologizes.

"I forgive you. I just want to know what's up with you and Laurie." Last time I checked you weren't a lesbian.

"I like her, a lot." She says.

"Did you forget about when you completely ignored her back in high school?" I ask her.

"Like I said I did some stupid shit back then but this isn't high school. We've all grown up." Her patience was running out and she was slowly going back to the Jacie I knew.

"Fuck it. You two do you. It's none of my business anyway." I walked away from that problem and partied my ass off.

***

I woke up the next morning in what doesn't seem like my apartment. I looked around the room and notice action figures and comic books scattered everywhere.

Marshall's room.

It is his room but I can't find him.

I sit up from under the covers and I want to immediately drop back down. My headache is fucking killing me. My dumb ass went ahead drinking and I know I have work today.

I look for my purse and I see it's on his drawer next to me and I check the time on my phone. "It's 9:02!"

I was supposed to be to work at 9:00 and today is Friday which means my boss will be there today. I have to shower and change out of this skimpy dress. But if I catch the bus to my apartment and do all of that and take the bus again to get to work I'll be there by 10:30. I'm dead.

Ooh wait! I'll just call Laurie and tell her to bring my clothes here and she'll carry me to work.

I call her and her phone rings for the longest. I was about to hang up until she answered sounding like shit.

"What do you want?" She drags.

"I don't want something I fucking need you to get my clothes out of my apartment and bring it to Marshall's house I'll text you the address and you better be here by 9:30. No time for an answer just hurry the fuck up. Oh, and bring underwear!" I hang up and sigh.

Marshall walks in and shuts the door bringing me some aspirin and water.

"Thanks I really needed this." I take it and gulp it down quickly.

"Yeah I know. You were fucking wild last night. You bitch slapped Bizarre for nothing. I swear he wanted to cry after that." Marshall and I laugh.

"I can't even remember anything, bruh." I complain.

"And I'm late as fuck for work. My ass just might get fired." I rest my head into his chest.

"I heard you talking to Laurie just hope she even gets out of bed. Sorry I didn't carry you to your house. I really wanted you to sleep here with me." He apologizes.

"Aww. I would kiss you but I reek of alcohol." I laugh.

"You could shower here." He raises my head from his chest and pulls a small towel out from his drawer.

"Here. You can use any towel in the bathroom to dry off." He hands me it.

"I don't have clean underwear yet, but she's bringing it so I might as well shower before she gets here." I say.

I go into their bathroom and take a quick shower. When I get out I meet Laurie and Marshall in his room.

She looked drained and she was dressed for work.

"Here and hurry we're so fucking late." She tosses my clothes to me. I run into the bathroom to change and I just run my fingers through my hair.

"Done! Let's go let's go let's go!" I yell while grabbing the clothes I had on last night and my purse.

I kiss Marshall on his lips and leave.

***

After work I get a call from my mother saying that she's coming over on Monday.

I'm nervous as hell because I haven't seen my mom in about 2 years. I know for sure that she's gonna be judging me. I'm even thinking about letting her meet Marshall.

It's just all a mystery to how she'll react.

I'm sitting in my apartment that I just cleaned every inch of. Yeah, I was cleaning my house on a Friday night while everyone's out partying. Laurie is out somewhere with someone else, probably Jacie and I haven't heard from Marshall.

But I guess it's good to be alone for a while. I needed some time to myself.

I hear a knock on the door so I get up to answer it.

"Who is it?" I yell.

"Marshall!"

Yay! I'm not gonna lie I was thinking about him. I feel really clingy because if I go a second without him I feel like I'm going insane.

I open the door and Marshall walks in and heads straight to my couch.

"What do you want?" I ask, confused by his behavior.

"Damn you really know how to greet people." He sarcastically tells me.

He pats his lap motioning for me to sit there. I do what he wants me to.

"Y'know I was thinking about you and my mind started replaying what happened in your room the last time I was here." He rubs my arm, "and I want to continue that."

I responded by kissing him and placing both of my feet at it his sides. He picks me up with his hands gripping my thighs and he carries me to my room.

He rests me down and climbs on top of me. Kissing down my neck and chest then coming back to my lips.

I was quick to pull his shirt off and rub my hands across his chest. I grip his shoulders and slam him onto the bed automatically getting on top of him.

I start making a hickey on his neck and I get up and undress.

I made sure to stare him in the eyes while I slowly pull my T-shirt off and pull down my short pants. I toss them in the corner of my room and then I unhook my bra.

His eyes were trained on me as I slowly crawled my way to his pants. I unzip them and pull it down along with his boxers.

Let's just say after that he left me sore and breathless.

The pic above is an awesome wallpaper. You're welcome!