Chapter 26: You and Me Both

Marcus walks in with Kim's waddling ass following close behind.

"Hey! Give me that!" Marcus reaches for the camera but I throw it on the ground with all of my strength and prayed that it broke.

The camera flies apart and spreads across the room.

"You dumb bitch!" He yells at me, grabs me by my arm and throws me onto the bed.

I flail around and kick him in his stomach as he tries to pin my arms down. While he clutches his stomach, I attempt to get up but Kim socks me in my nose.

A throbbing pain immediately envelopes it and I cry out in pain.

"I got this Kim! You can't be fighting. You're pregnant!" Marcus yells at her.

"I have to kick her ass right now!" Kim growls and tries to come at me but Marcus pushes her away.

"Chill!" He yells at her again, this time turning to face her and I take that as my chance to get up and run.

Marcus notices before I made it out of the front door and he runs after me and yanks me back.

"Let go of me! You piece of shit!" I scream at the top of my lungs, hoping his neighbors would hear me.

"Shut the fuck up!" He slams me down on the bed and straddles my waist. His weight was stopping me from getting up and leaving. Then he takes his shirt off and ties my hand to the bed post with it.

"Kim! Just hurry up and do what you gotta do." He grumbles.

She comes closer to me and I look her dead in the eye before she slaps my face causing me to cry out in pain.

I tried to get my hand free but the more I pulled the tighter the knot got.

"You stole Marshall from me and I fucking hate you!" She spits and punches me in my stomach.

"Alright, that's enough. We don't want to kill her." Marcus laughs and gets off of me.

Tears are running down my cheek and I was sobbing pathetically. I should have never agreed to meet him.

I should have never opened my fucking legs.

I felt like dying right there on the spot.

"By the way, you do know that Marshall is planning on staying with me right?" She asks sweetly. I glare at her and when she notices that I won't say anything she continued.

"He's planning to be a family man. It's what he always wanted." She smiles. "So either way he would have left you. I just wanted it to happen quicker than it already is."

"You have problems." I sneer, finally mustering up the courage to say something.

She looked taken back but that look quickly turned into a laughing mess.

"Girl, you and me both." She does a dismissing hand motion to emphasize her point.

She stops and glances around until her eyes spots the broken camera pieces. She goes over to where a few camera pieces were, bends down and pulls out an SD card.

Shit.

She stands up with the support of the bed and looks at Marcus.

"Alright, let her go. We're done." Kim instructs him and leaves as though she's the Queen or something. She's lucky too because if I had gotten a hold of her, her pregnant ass would have been crying out to Jesus.

Marcus looks down at me and licks his lips. The lips that were on every inch of my body last night. The lips that I despised with all my life now.

"Hey." He starts. His calm voice just made me want to punch him in the lip. I feel his hands run down my sides and he grabs a hold of my wrist.

"Last night was amazing. Too bad it had to end." His hand slides up my shirt and squeezes my breast. I close my eyes and cringe at the feeling. It's insane how bad I wanted his hands on me before and how great it felt, but now it feels as though I'm being burnt with every touch.

"Get off of me." I growl through clenched teeth. He just stares me down and continues touching me.

"Last night you were begging for me to keep going." He smirks.

"Marcus!" Kim called out which interrupted his little exploration of my body.

"Fuck. I'm coming woman!" He groans and unties me so that he could carry me into the car.

I lost all of my strength to fight and I didn't really care where they carried me.

The car ride was full of Kim and Marcus making jokes about the situation while I sat in the backseat rethinking my entire life.

When they pulled up to the front of my house a sudden burst of energy ran through me as I unlocked the car door and ran inside of my apartment making sure to lock it.

I call up Laurie immediately and she answers.

"Hello." I don't know what got into me but I break down at the sound of her voice.

"Woah, Tassy what's up?" She questions frantically.

"C-can you come over?" I ask as a sob escapes my lips.

This is short and unedited. School has me sleep deprived and stressed tf out.

I'm trying to work on my writing. But I might show improvement in my new book Ebony Princess. Sometime in the (far) future I'd like to edit this book and fix everything (plot holes..etc.)