2) Viren Singhania

Viren's POV

I was folding up my shirt's sleeves and just then got a call saying all the arrangements were done. I was wearing black shirt, black pants and black formal shoes because she loves me in black.

I entered the room which I had booked for us. The room was decorated with candles and rose petals everywhere including a dinette set. I knew she will love it.

And here rings the bell. "She is here." I opened the door and my jaw dropped. She was looking drop dead gorgeous. She was wearing a red bodycon sleeveless dress. The dress covered her till her knees and her hair was in perfect curls. Her lips were looking like a spicy chilli completely matching the colour of her dress.

"You are looking handsome baby." She spoke before I could say anything. "And you are looking like a red chilli sweetheart. I wanna have some chilli on my lips." I said stepping closer to her and closing the door behind her back. I was about to kiss her and my phone started ringing.

"Did you wake up?" Asked Lavik and here hits the reality, it was all a dream.

Lavik is my childhood buddy. He has never dated anyone before but gives the best relationship advice and I still don't know how? We have grown up together. He is more like a brother to me.

"I was about to kiss Saisha and you called, idiot." I replied. "Come on man, don't even take that bitch's name in front of me. You know how much I hate her and because of her you were rusticated and you are still thinking about her." He replied annoyingly.

"I know Lavik but I am unable to forget her." I replied with teary eyes as the memories hit me hard.

"Forget that bitch man. You tell me are you exicted for your new day in new school." He asked. "Not at all man, I want to complete my studies from here, that's it. I have zero excitement." I told him.

"Viren, get ready soon. I am going to drop you to your school." My dad said while knocking my room's door. "Sure dad, I'll be ready in 10 mins." I replied.

"Yeah bro, get ready and good luck. Make new friends out there. Love you." Lavik said to me. "Yeah! I'll meet you in the evening, Tata." I replied and cut the call.

I got ready within 10 mins and went to my dad who was waiting for me outside. I sat in the car and he started driving.

"Viren, I don't want any fights in this new school. You are here only for a year so please maintain the rules and regulations." Dad spoke firmly. He still doesn't know about my breakup and why I was involved in that fight. "Sure dad. I will keep this in mind." I replied.

After few minutes of ride we finally arrived at my so called NEW SCHOOL. Dad dropped me there and went towards his office. I was heading towards the entry gate and just then a girl bumped into me.

She was probably 5'3. She was running like a bull running after red. She was a bit skinny. She was wearing black specs which was actually looking good on her. Her hair was tied in a loose ponytail which was suiting her personality and her scent was awesome. I had to look down while talking to her.

I was observing her for once and then I yelled "Watch yourself girl, are you blind or what?" Girls, I feel odd around them, maybe because of some poor experiences but it is what it is. I don't want to be rude to them. I know not everyone is like my ex by sometimes I can't help it. That rage is still there.

"You better watch your tone. You could have said it politely. I am sorry about it." she gave me a fierce reply. Her voice was smooth and sweet and her rabbit teeth makes her look a bit cute when she speaks.

"Can't you walk properly or have you participated in some sort of bull race?" I replied.

"I said sorry." She yelled this time while looking upside to have a clear view of me.

"What do I do with your sorry, kiddo." I shot back at her.

"I would rather stay a kid than get older and be like you, uncle." She replied. If she were a boy, I would have definitely punched him by now. Just then another girl came.

"It's okay guys. Please relax. Let's just get in otherwise they won't allow us. It's already late." She said and took that ninnyhammer away. We both were giving death stares to each other.

Later, I met few boys who were my classmates. We headed towards are classroom and I saw a girl there. "No man, not again." I said annoyingly. Unfortunately, that ninnyhammer was my classmate.

_____________________

Precap : "God! Is he our new classmate?."

"Were they troubling you?"

"Why you have to be so annoying all the time?"

So how's this?