10) Club Inferno

Awya's POV

I was busy finding a cute outfit for tonight. It has been nearly 10 mins and I am still unable to find one. "Ah! I need to change my fucking wardrobe." I said adjusting my clothes.

I found a black bodycon piece. "Um....no. Last time when we went to G - Club I wore a black skirt. I need some new colours."

Just then my eyes laid on a maroon sleeveless bodycon dress. "How can I forget about this?"

My mom gifted me this dress last year on my birthday and since then I am in love with it

My mom gifted me this dress last year on my birthday and since then I am in love with it. That's the perfect dress for the celebration. Time to get ready.

I quickly took a shower and started dressing my hair which is the most difficult thing for me. I blow dried my hair and adjusted them in wavy curls. I applied my lipstick which was the same shade of my dress.

I wore my dress with a golden pendant, and with similar shade of heels. I wore my perfume and was about to book my cab and my phone started ringing. It was an unknown caller.

"Hello! Who's this?" I said after picking the call.

"Hello, babygirl! I am waiting for you outside." The voice was familiar. It took me a minute to recognize.

"Viren! But why? I mean, I told you I'll manage." I said looking out of my room's window to check if he's actually here or not. He's here. He is crazy.

"I know you said it but if I say I'll pick you means I will pick you. Cabs aren't safe at night Aywa." He replied calmly.

"But how did you get my number?" I asked him.

"I have my own ways. Now come soon otherwise we will be late." He said. "Ya!" I said and cut the call and went outside.

I sat in his car and when he saw me his jaw dropped.

Viren's POV

I was sleeping peacefully and was disturbed by the ringtone of my phone. I searched for it in sleepy eyes and found it near my pillow. It none other than Lavik the great.

"Why the fuck you always call me at the wrong time." I said while yawning. "Don't tell me you were sleeping." He literally barked out.

"Why? Is sleeping ban?" I said. "No no, not at all. But for your kind information Mr. Viren Singhania, it's almost 9:00 PM and in case you remember we have to reach somewhere by 9:30." He said calmly.

"What? What the hell! How can I sleep for so long? What's wrong with me and why didn't you call me?" I said after checking the time on my phone.

"I always call at the wrong time. So I thought not to disturb you, sir." He replied.

"Oh! Shut up man. Let me get ready now." I said getting out from my bed.

"Hold on! I didn't call to wake you up. Actually, in the excitement of picking up Myra and coming with her I forgot to buy something for them." He said.