9) Sweet gifts

Awya's POV

I was feeling relaxed while talking with Viren and we heard a voice. Without even looking at him, I knew it was Ishan and I recalled I have to practice with him again.

I started liking Viren, not in that way but he is sweet. The vibe I was getting with him was warm and comforting.

"Let's go, Awya." He said and we turned to go in and saw Ishan coming towards us.

"Awya, your phone. You left it inside." He said handling it to me.

"Thanks." I said looking at the screen and it looked like someone has tried to open it. Thanks to the passcode.

He was about to leave and I said "Wait, did you try to open it?"

"What? Are you mad? Why will I do that?" He replied. "Someone has tried to open it." I said. "It wasn't me otherwise I won't be giving it back to you." He said and left.

If not Ishan then who?

"I think we should go in Awya and don't forget your stuff here and there." Viren said. I hummed and we went inside.

"Where were you guys?" Dhruv asked looking at us. "We were outside." Viren replied.

"Okay guys listen, we have an announcement to make. DANCE DAZZLERS is on the coming saturday." Ruchika informed us.

"What? It's monday today, they should give us some more time." Ishita said.

"It is what it is and that's why we request all four of you to not miss any of your practice sessions." Dhruv said.

"Exactly! We have to give our best and win the competition. So let's continue our practice." Ruchika said.

The entire day in school went in practice. I was still uncomfortable with Ishan.

Viren was checking on me throughout the practice session and giving me some calm expressions. He understood that I am still not fully comfortable. As I said he is good at observing things.

* * * * * * * *

"Awya, I'll pick you tonight. Lavik informed me that he will be picking Myra." Viren said when we were leaving the school.

"Oh! Thanks for the offer but I'll manage." I said not wanting to trouble him. "Fine. Whatever suits you. But, can you help me with the gift? I am bad at choosing gifts." He said looking at me, hoping I'll help him.

"Unfortunately, I am bad too." I said in disappointment.

"Oh! Can we go together? May be, we'll find something." He suggested and I agreed as it was a good idea from a terrible brain.

Viren's POV

She agreed to come with me. She was waiting for me in the parking and I drove my car to her. She sat in.

"I know a place. They have the best gift items. I feel we will definitely find something there." She said.

"Whatever you say ma'am." I said and started driving.

"Can you please play some music?" She requested me. "Sure." I said and after searching a bit I played 'Soch' by Hardy Sandhu.

"You like punjabi music?" She asked. "Umm....yeah. What about you?" I asked her. "I am more into bollywood music." She answered. "Oh! They are nice too." I said.

After a short and silent drive we reached the shop. I parked my car and went inside. Awya was already searching for something.

I went in and after searching a little I asked her, "Hey! How about this lavender scented candle set?" She gave me some terrible look. "Can you please read what's written on it?" She said and moved forward to search for a better option.

The candle set wrote "When this candle is lit, give me that dick." And the other "Light me when you're horny af."

I read it casually and when I look at her she was giving me terrified looks and without saying a word I kept them back.

"But, what's wrong in that. The candles are cute. These girls are so choosy." I murmured while rolling my eyes.

"Still better than you boys." She replied without even looking at me. Wtf! She is literally sharp eared.

"Look that lamp is nice. Let's customize on for them." I agreed and she placed an order sending them Inaya and Arun's pic. The lamp says in spanish "If it's not with you, it's not with anyone else."

"Now, let's find something from Lavik and my side

"Now, let's find something from Lavik and my side." I said and we started searching for it and soon we found a key chain set for them.

"That's nice

"That's nice. Let's get it packed." I said and the owner informed us that our order is ready.

"Omg! That's so beautiful." She said looking at the customized lamp.

We bought the gifts and I dropped her home. "Bye Awya. I'll see you tonight." I said. "Ya see you soon. Bye." She said and went inside.

Precap : "Send me Awya's number."

"I am asking you something Mr. Viren."

So how's this?