6) Dance Dazzelers

Awya's POV

"Am I right Viren?" The girl said while looking at him. Viren didn't even look at her. The anger he was controlling was clearly visibile in his eyes. His faced turned red. He looked at Lavik who seems a bit confused about what to do? And What to say?

"Let's go Lavik. I am getting late." He said and walked off angirly. "Sorry girls. We'll see you later." Said Lavik and he ran after Viren. The girl went away too.

Myra and I were perplexed. "What did just happen?" She asked. "It was a bit serious. She might be their old friend or something." I said. "It looked like Viren wanted to kill her. His face turned red when he saw her." said Myra. "Indeed! I think we should go home now." I said. We came out of the mall and booked a cab.

Who was she? Was she his old friend? Was she his ex-girlfriend? Why was he furious with her? Why did he departed like that? What could have happened between them?

I came out of my thoughts when the car stopped in front of my house. "Text me when you reach home." I said to Myra and came out of the car and went to my room.

I was wondering if I should call him or not because it was something serious and then I recalled I don't have his number. So, I called Myra.

"Babe, can you send me Lavik's number? It's urgent." I said. "Sure." She said and few seconds later I received her message.

I immediately called him. "Hey Lavik! It's Awya this side. I got your number from Myra. I just wanted to know if he is alright? I don't have his number that's why I have called you." I said.

He was quite for some seconds and then I heard a voice from my phone "It's nothing like that Awya. She is from our school and he doesn't like her which is why he came like that. You don't worry everything is fine. I will call you later."

I hummed and he cut the call. I was still not fully convinced. I knew that was something else not just a simple disliking towards your classmate.

Viren's POV

I sat in my car with Lavik and the drive was silent. I was silent with anger but Lavik could see my blood boiling. He didn't dare to utter a single word since he is aware of my anger.

We reached home and sat in my room. Few minutes later, he finally said "Bro, just forget that you met her." I glared at him "Are YOU saying this to me? You know very well what had happened and how can she be so casual after what she did to me." I said. "I know bro. Even I hate her and you know this but....." he was interrupted by a phone call.

He picked up the call and put the call on speaker. It was Awya. She was asking about me. Lavik was looking at me with confusion as if seeking permission whether to tell her the truth or not. I denied and he lied. But it wasn't a proper lie. She is from my previous school and I don't like her. I have never shared this to anyone except Lavik. Only he knows how hurtful it was for me.

He hung up the call and said "Let's play some game brother. It will divert your mind." "Sounds good." I said and we started playing Monster Hunter and soon I was lost in the game.

Next morning (at school)

Our entire class was in the auditorium and there we were introduced to our choreographers. They were here for DD.

DANCE DAZZLERS.

I heard that our school has been organizing this competition since 3 years. They select one or two couples from each class and they compete with other couples. They call a group of choreographers and two of them are alloted to each class. The winning couple gets some grace marks and price money.

They were choosing the couples on the base idea of who look good together. After some time, they finalized two couples and they were - Awya and I and Ishan and Ishita (our classmate). I agreed thinking it would be fun teasing Awya.

Later on Ruchika, our female choreographer switched Awya with Ishita saying Awya and I have a major height difference. It's true. She is 5'3 and I am 6 whereas Ishita is around 5'7.

Ruchika said while looking at Ishan and Awya that this morning she was informed that these guys have already won it once so it would be better to pair them together. People would love to see them together again. I was unaware that they have already won it once. I had no other option but to perform with Ishita and then realization hit me. Awya has to perform with Ishan.

Awya's POV

And DANCE DAZZLERS is back. I was excited. The second time when the school organized this competition, I was the winner. Ishan and I were paired together and we won it. We were already dating that time. Last year I couldn't participate due to my bad health but this time I was exicted and the choreographers wanted me to perform as I had already won it once.

They paired me with Viren. He looked much better than yesterday. I was confused whether to agree on it or not and just then they decided their second couple, Ishan and Ishita. I thought it's better to perform with Viren instead of Ishan. I wanted to perform. I want to win this competition once again.

I decided to perform with Viren and just then Ruchika asked me to perform with Ishan. Ishan agreed immediately and then I agreed too.

If I back off, Ishan would think that he still affects me and I wanted to prove him wrong. I wanted to show him that he can't hurt me again. He is nothing but a classmate.

Ishan was smiling while looking at me as if he wanted this. Whereas, Viren was looking at me with wide eyes, completely shocked with my decision.

Precap : Ishan has some plans for Awya. Will they work?

What will he do?

Be ready for Ishan's POV.

So how's this?