12) Who's the Sender?

Ishan's POV

"Awya, I can't explain anything to you right now. The only thing I can say is you know me well. If I would have really wished something like that, I would have done it that day." I said and left.

(Flashback)

It's 8:30 at night. I was searching for a good movie to watch and I heard someone ringing the doorbell. Mom and dad are out for some work and they'll be home by tomorrow evening.

I opened the door and to my surprise it was Awya. "Hy baby! How are you? I was missing you so much." She said leaning on me.

"Awya, are you drunk? I can smell the beer." I said closing the door.

"Why you have to question me everytime? Aren't you happy seeing me here?" She said forcing her lips against mine and putting my hands on her waist.

"Awya, you shouldn't have come here like this. What if somebody has seen you?" I said breaking the kiss.

"Nobody has seen me darling. I know your mom and dad are not at home. But aren't you happy seeing me here? Of course, you are not. Were you expecting someone else? Don't you love me?" She said coming out of my hold.

"Where did this came from? I love you honey." I said kissing her forehead. "You are drunk. You should go home and get some sleep. Give me your phone, let me call your friends." I continued opening her phone.

She snatched her phone from me and threw it on the couch.

"I don't wanna go anywhere. You tell me do you love me?" She said looking in my eyes.

"Of course, I do babe." I replied.

"Then prove this to me. Now." She said and unzipped her one piece in one go.

She was standing in front me in her inner wears. She unhooked her bra and started removing it.

"Awya stop! What are you doing?" I stopped her, hooked her bra and forcefully made her wear her dress.

"You sit here Awya." I said taking her towards the couch. I picked her phone and informed Inaya and Myra about the same so that they can handle this at her home.

Ignoring everything she was saying, I lifted her in my arms, took her to my room and made her sleep.

Awya's POV

He is right. He didn't do anything that day even though I was his girlfriend.

My mind says it's him but my heart couldn't agree to it. He is a decent guy.

But if not Ishan than who? Who's the sender?

"Tough ha! I appreciate your hard work." I heard voice and it was none other than Viren.

"What?" I asked turning at him.

"No, I mean standing like a clown and looking at this ugly wall, it's the toughest job in the world. How much money are you getting for this?" He asked with a weird face.

"Enough to keep you away from me." I replied.

"Nice try. But you must know that you..." he said and was interrupted by Dhruv.

"Awya, what the heck is going on here? Do I have to call you everytime for practice? Can't you be there on time? And what's wrong with you Viren?" He said in a sharp tone looking at us.

"You could have said it politely. Anyway, we are sorry about it and we will make sure we don't repeat this." I replied looking at him. I find Dhruv little weird.

We entered the practice hall followed by Ruchika and Ishita. The choreographers started teaching us the steps and we were following them.

Why someone will send me all that? I saw Ishan there but he is denying. What was he doing there? Who could it be? I have to figure this out.

"I know what you are wondering. Just be careful." Ishan said bringing me out of my thoughts and tightening his grip around my waist.

"Why? Are you planning something against me?" I said looking in his eyes.

He gave me two turns, held my hand again and said "I said what I wanted to say."

I ignored him and took a glance at Viren who was already looking at me.

Precap : I kissed on her forehead.

I was left heartbroken.

So how's this?