7) Ray of Hope

Viren's POV

I thought she will deny. I mean, why will she perform with Ishan? She despise him. But to my surprise, she agreed and I was astonished by her decision.

I looked at Ishan and he was smiling while looking at her as if he wanted this to happen.

Ruchika and Dhruv, our choreographers asked other students to leave. I went towards Awya "Why did you agree to pair up with him?" I asked with frown "And why do you think I will tell you?" She questioned me back. "Because I.....I..." "What?" She said while looking directly into my eyes.

"I asked it because I know you can't stand him. Then what's the need of doing this?" I asked her trying to understand her point of view.

"Did you tell me about the girl we met yesterday? No right. You didn't even allowed Lavik to tell me. Then why do you think I will tell you this?" she said a bit annoyingly.

"Where did she came from? Listen, Awy...." I was interrupted by Dhruv.

"Come on guys we need to start our practice. You may continue your conversation later." He said looking at us.

They started teaching us some basic steps. I was holding Ishita's hand and her waist. Awya and Ishan were doing the same.

Few seconds later, I saw Awya and it looked like she is lost in her thoughts. Her body language was divergent.

Ishan's POV

They paired me with Ishita and I was okay with it but deep down I wanted Awya with me. Suddenly, Ruchika switched Ishita with Awya and I was secretly hoping for a yes from her side. I thought she'll back off rather than performing with me.

Surprisingly, she agreed. Was it for real? I wasn't expecting that at all. I was on cloud nine.

The only reason I was wishing for it was to win her back. I was the one who fucked our relationship and since then I have been trying to get her back but her decision was firm.

This DANCE DAZZLERS was like a new ray of hope for me. I know this is not going to be easy but I want to give my best.

I know what I did to her is not explanatory at all. Breaking up with her for that silly reason was the most stupid thing I have done in my life. Her anger and displeasure is totally justified. I never wanted to hurt her. I never wanted to make her feel worthless.

For me it was a golden opportunity to win her back. I will do my best but if she is happy without me then I want her to stay happy because she deserves happiness. I repent my actions each and every day. But, may be this is what I deserve. I have hurt her.

I saw Awya talking to Viren. Both of them were serious. I was wondering what were they talking about? Viren is a new admisson and I didn't saw him talking to any other girl. May be they have become friends.

But I still don't understand how she agreed for it so easily? What's going in her mind? Will I be able to win her back or has she gone forever?

Precap : Stop! Stop! Stop!

"What's wrong with you Awya?"

So how's this?