15) Beast?

Awya's POV

Lying in bed, I was going through my phone's gallery. I saw the pictures we took at Club Inferno. Smile appeared in my face seeing Inaya and Arun lost on each other. They look super cute together. I wish they never drift apart.

I scrolled again and stopped when I saw our pictures. I stopped when I saw my pictures with Ishan.

It's been a year since we broke up and I still have these pictures. I wasn't strong enough to delete them.

Everytime I see these pictures they make me vulnerable. This picture used to be my favourite, where he is giving me a forehead kiss. This was our last picture together then a month later we broke up. He broke up.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks remembering what he did to me. I wiped them off as I won't let myself become weak.

I selected all the pictures and without a second thought I deleted them all. I won't cry for someone who doesn't care about me.

I kept my phone aside and rose from my bed as I heard someone knocking the door.

I opened the door and it was none other than "my girls" Inaya and Myra. Smile lights up my face and I hugged them.

They entered the room and I closed the door. Myra was holding a bouquet and said "We saw this at the doorstep."

I saw the bouquet and went to window only to find no one there

I saw the bouquet and went to window only to find no one there. "Did you see anybody out there?" I asked them.

"No! You don't know who sent this, do you?" Asked Inaya.

I opened my cupboard and showed them the dresses and card that a stranger had sent.

"This is what I found on my bed when I came home after that celebration in club Inferno. I don't know who had sent this." I said.

They read the card and saw the dresses with disgust.

"How cheap this is. On the top of it, how can someone enter your bedroom when you are not at home." Said Inaya.

"Don't you have any idea who sent this?" Asked Myra.

"Ishan. I saw him here that night. Next day, I confronted him about the same and he said that it wasn't him and he went there for some work. Later, I showed him the pictures and I could see rage in his eyes. I saw him here, I don't know whether he was actually here for some work or he is just giving an excuse. I don't know what to do man." I said frustratingly.

"Are you sure it's Ishan?" Asked Myra.

"I just saw him here. I don't have any proof or something. Even during our practice he had warned me to be careful." I replied.

"Then it can't be him. Otherwise why would he warn you?" Inaya said.

"I think Inaya is right. We know what he did to you is uncceptable. But, he is not somebody who would do such an awful act. He has always been respectful towards girls." Myra said putting the dresses back in the box.

Before I could say anything we heard a knock on the door. Inaya quickly kept the box in the cupboard and I opened the door.

"Beta, have you ordered something? A delivery boy gave this to me. There's a package addressing to you." Mom said looking at me.

I know this is the same stranger again. Bloody hell!!

"What happened?" Mom asked.

"Ah, nothing mom! I actually forgot to tell you about this. I had ordered some books online. I think it's the same package." I said and took the parcel from her.

"Oh, that's okay. By the way, how are my girls?" Mom asked Inaya and Myra with a smile.

She is caring and loving towards them and of course they love her as well.

"We are good aunty. How are you?" They asked with a smile.

"I am perfectly fit and fine beta. Good to see you both here. Anyway, you people enjoy your time and I take care of the refreshments." She said and walked away with a smile.

"Thanks mom!" I shouted closing the door and sat on my bed giving both of them an exhausted look.

Myra opened the box and here we go again. A lingerie with a locket.

"What the fuck man! Not again

"What the fuck man! Not again." I said in rage.

Myra took out a picture from the box. A naked women hugging a wolf like man.

When turned around it says "Wear this locket tomorrow or else you will be in trouble

When turned around it says "Wear this locket tomorrow or else you will be in trouble."

"Who the fuck is this? And what he wants from me?" I said looking at them.

"May be you should ask Ishan. If he has warned you, he definitely knows something." Inaya said looking for a confirmation from Myra.

"But we have DANCE DAZZLERS a day after tomorrow. Do you think you will get that time to discuss this with him?" Myra said looking at me.

"I have to ask him as I need to figure out what the heck is going on." I said looking at them.

"You are not gonna wear this tomorrow, are you?" Inaya asked pointing towards the locket.

"Of course, I am not. We will see what he can do to me." I said in anger.

"That's our girl." Myra said with a proud smile.

"I think we should take a leave now and you should take some rest. We came here to wish you luck for DD and we know you'll kill it again." Inaya said while giving me a hug.

"Yes darling and don't worry we are in this together. You focus on your practice and we'll see what happens." Myra said looking at me.

"When you guys are around I don't need to worry about anything." I said hugging them tightly.

They smiled and went away after a final good bye.

I took the picture wondering the meaning behind it.

A man? Or A beast?

Her hand slowly slid under my shirt and I kept kissing on her neck.

So how's this?