5) Meet at the Mall

Mature content ahead

Viren's POV

We entered into our cabin and the very next moment our lips were pressed against each other. It was nothing but lust.

I was sucking her lower lip while she was playing with my hair and her other hand was slowly moving towards my butt.

I broke the kiss just for the confirmation. "Are you sure?" I questioned, asking for her consent as I knew she was drunk. "Sure as hell baby. Fuck me hard." She replied.

Without wasting another second, I started undressing her and she was busy kissing my neck. I removed all her clothes and she was naked in front of me. She immediately unzipped my pants and removed my jacket and t- shirt. I was naked too.

None of us was interested in kissing anymore, we were full of lust. We both wanted the main course.

"Don't waste time, just go ahead and fuck me like a whore." She said. "Are you sure?" I asked her again. "Just fuck me man." She said while moaning.

She was warm and wet. She wanted me inside her. I took out the condom from my pocket. I always carry one whenever I go to a club.

In one stroke my dick was inside her. She was moaning like a porn star. I started my work and she kept moaning. After about ten minutes I ejaculated. We were both tired and I was tipsy.

She kissed me one last time and we started wearing our clothes. She went out first. I was adjusting my hair while coming out and saw Lavik waiting for me there.

"Are you done?" He asked me. "You tell me, are you done?" I teased him and for the first time he was blushing.

"I didn't do anything brother. We were dancing and talking that was more fun." He answered. "I think, I need to get my ears checked. This is the first time you haven't done anything and was simply talking and dancing." I said. "Don't irritate me man. Let's go home." He said and we walked out of the club and sat in his car.

"Myra was really sweet and humble." He said suddenly while driving. "Who's Myra?" I asked him.

"Dude, the girl I was dancing with. Your classmate." He answered.

"Yeah! Got it. I wish that ninnyhammer had such sweetness. She is always angry. I feel she might kill someone one day." I said. "You mean Awya. No bro, she was sweet and welcoming too." He said.

After few mintures of silence, I finally asked out of curiosity "Was the other guy Awya's boyfriend?"

"No. He was Arun, Inaya's boyfriend. She found someone later and the way they were dancing was intense. The guy was handsome." He told me. "You better stop talking and concentrate on driving." I said.

Was that really intense? Is she really sweet? May be, Ishan was right. She isn't that bad. Ishan also seems to be a nice guy but then why did they break up?

"Bro, we are here." Lavik said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Thanx bro, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I said with heavy eyelids. I wanted some good sleep now.

"Yeah bro, bye." He said and drove off. I came in and laid to my bed and slept immediately.

(Next day; 11:30 AM)

Awya's POV

I was busy reading my book and heard my phone ringing. It's Myra. "Hey! Are you free right now?" She questioned without even allowing me to say hello. "Yes. I am. What happened?" I questioned back.

"Actually, Lavik and I really liked each other and we exchanged our phone numbers yesterday. We want to know more about each other and that's why he has invited me for lunch at La Strada. But you know I get nervous in these things. So I want you to accompany me. Inaya's is already out with Arun." She answered.