13) Flashback

Viren's POV

I saw them whispering something to each other. Awya seems to be in a different mood today.

"What's going on Awya and Ishan? Stop murmuring and focus on the steps." Dhruv said in an combative tone.

I ignored that and shifted my focus to Ishita. Looking in her eyes maintaining the eye contact.

We practiced straight for a hour and half.

"Okay guys, time for some break." Ruchika said.

"Do remember to give your measurements today for the costumes." Dhruv said and went to attend a call.

I looked at Awya she sat on the chair near her. She is damn good at hiding her emotions.

I don't know why they broke up but what I know is she can't stand Ishan or may be she doesn't want to. She is fragile in front of him but she never shows that.

She is indeed a strong girl. When all the moments come before the eyes it becomes difficult to hide your emotions.

I remember the time I used to dance with Saisha.

(Flashback)

It was my birthday eve. We went to The Flux. Our favorite club. We had numerous memories there.

She asked me for dance. How could I deny her? She means the world to me.

We went to the dance floor. My hands were on her waist and her hands were wrapped around my neck.

I was lost in her eyes. She pulled me closer and thrashed her lips on mine. That was the best feeling. I kissed on her forehead and we were grooving to the music.

But we know, how fast the night changes. She dumped for a guy. I was left alone. I was left heartbroken.

I find it petrified to trust a girl. I know every girl is unlike her. But, my heart is always scared of that heartbreak.

After we broke up, I have never been to The Flux as it always reminds me of our moments.

Remembering all this, a dejected smile appeared on my face.

A voice behind me brought me out of my thoughts.

"Tough ha! I appreciate your hard work." Said Awya looking at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"No, I mean sitting like a clown and looking at this ugly floor, it's the toughest job in the world. How much money are you getting for this?" She said with a smirk.

"Looking at this floor is better than looking at your face." I said to irritate her.

"Excuse me! How dare you?" She replied angrily.

"It worked." I murmured looking at the floor.

"Say it loudly." She said folding her hands.

"Chill Awya. I was kidding." I said getting up from the chair.

"Attention everyone. So, Ishita and Awya come with me for your costume measurements. Viren and Ishan you guys go with Dhruv." Said Ruchika.

Awya's POV 

We went with Ruchika and gave our measurements but my mind was still stuck on the gift.

"Okay girls, have a look at your outfits. I have finalized these for you. Awya, this white one is yours and Ishita this rose gold one is yours." She said showing the picture.

" She said showing the picture

The dresses were breathtaking

The dresses were breathtaking. I imagined how I would look in this?

Precap : Will Awya and Viren perform together ?

So how's this?