8 Years Old

Here it is, the new chapter! It's about 5k words so enjoy lmao

---

Today was an exciting day, it was your birthday! Not that you had known it, though, because you weren't that interested in keeping track of the days.

It started with your mother waking you up instead of a maid, which already confused you. After she helped you get dressed, she took your small hand in her larger one and the two of you went down to the main hall. You still didn't realize what was going on.

"Look what your sisters made for you." Your mother smiles as she guides you over to the settee. You tilt your head, waiting to see what it is. Then your sisters appear right before you, Bela holding something in her hands.

"Happy birthday, Little One." The triplets smile. They hand you a rather small but elongated box.

"You got me a gift?" You question and they all nod. So it was your birthday! Your mother gently caresses your hair as she stands behind you, watching proudly at all her daughters.

"Come on, open it." Daniela exclaims as she sits down on the right next to you, wrapping an arm around you and pulling you closer. Cassandra decides to sit down on your left side as Bela kneels in front of you. They all look at you expectantly. You have a wide smile on your face as you start to unwrap your gift. Removing the top of the box, it reveals a beautiful choker necklace, identical to those your sisters wear but this one has a beautiful violet stone in the middle of it.

"This is so pretty..." You mumble, almost incoherent. But everyone had heard you and the three sisters all wore the brightest smile you'd ever seen on them. They looked incredibly proud.

"I chose the gems!" Daniela squealed, pointing to the violet stones in the choker as well as in the necklace itself.

"I collected the bones." Cassandra added, pointing to the bones adorning the necklace, surrounding the gem.

Bela takes the necklace from the box, walking around the settee and moving your hair out of the way as she carefully places the necklace over your head. Then she clicks the choker around your neck, hugging you from behind once she's done. "And I made the thread and the choker itself."

You lean into her hug. "Thank you! I love it so much!" You almost shriek, pulling your other two sisters in for a hug as well. You only notice then that your pet seems to be absent. "Where's Lulu?"

Suddenly Daniela perks up, slightly scaring you and your sisters. "Right!" Is the only thing she says before she suddenly swarms off. You can hear your mother exhaling a bit too loudly behind you, as Cassandra dramatically rolls her eyes next to you. Bela just shakes her head while also giving a small sigh. Not much later, Daniela returns, throwing open the doors that lead to the dining room. She half swarms over to all of you, closely followed by your pet wolf who is sprinting after the redhead's bugs. Lulu obediently looks at Daniela, who abruptly stops right in front of you. The wolf sits next to her, staring at your sister as she waits for a command.

"Look what we made for her!" Dani squeals, gesturing to Lulu's neck. Instead of her old, worn leather collar, she now wears a beautiful lace collar that has a small, violet gem hanging from it which resembles a pendant. It's most similar to your new choker.

"Now we're all connected with our necklaces, even Lulu." Cassandra remarks, having taken to holding your hand and squeezing it lightly.

"You guys..." You give them all the widest smile and you call over Lulu so you can pet her. "You didn't have to do all this just for me."

"Of course we did." Cassandra says.

"Everything for our favorite younger sister." Bela adds, gently squeezing your shoulders.