3. Sibling Fight.

That night when Zhan was in his room, he heard some noise coming from downstairs, Since his mother was sleeping, he was sure that it was his brother who had finally come home.

Zhan slowly got out of the room and came to the living room, where he saw his brother sitting on the sofa and staring at the ceiling, he really looked tired and exhausted.

But then he heard Cheng talking to someone on the phone, although Zhan did not have much idea he could hear that Cheng was talking about selling the house, and that made Zhan really shocked.

Once Cheng was done talking on the phone, Zhan went near him and said, "Are you going to sell the house?"

Cheng looked at him and rolled his eyes, "It's none of your business, get lost."

"None of my fucking business!" Zhan yelled as he said, "How the hell can you say that to me, I live in this house as well, how can you even think about that!"

Cheng glared at him and said, "Shut the hell up, you don't know anything. I know what I am doing and I don't think that I need to consult everything with a brat like you, who can't even do anything right."

Zhan was getting angrier with each passing second, "Brat like me? this is my house too! I have so many memories and..."

"Well, newsflash brat, the memories are not enough to make us live comfortably! We are facing a crisis and we have to use every damn resource that we have at our hands, but of course, a spoiled brat like you will never understand that! Mom has really sheltered you so much that you don't even have the basic common sense.

And before you lecture me about what I am doing, why don't you look at your own life?! huh! Failing grades, too many absents, and not just that, you literally suck at everything and you have the audacity to question my way of work!"

"Don't you dare to comment on my life!"

"Then get a grip on it! And I have no interest in meddling with your so-called spoiled life anyway. But since it is my responsibility I have to!"

"Well, I never asked you to."

"Me too, I never asked for such an idiot brother like you either!"

Zhan sighed at this point both of them were yelling and breathing heavily while Zhan's eyes were red as he said, "Why do you dislike me so much?"

That made Cheng quiet for a minute and a look of hurt flashed on his face, "I don't dislike you! but you have not done anything that can make me happy either! You have gotten admission to one of the most prestigious colleges and yet you are wasting your life.

Parties, drugs, alcohol, and showing off, mixing with the wrong crowd just to show that how cool you are do you think that is something to be proud of?

And now you have the audacity to act like you have been wronged when all that is required of you is to get your life on track and you can't even do that! 

Me and Mom we have never put any pressure on you, we have always tried to make sure that you lack nothing, and still, after everything you still are useless as ever! Mom will never say these things but I will, because Zhan you better not become a burden on ey because I already have many to carry on my shoulders."

Zhan's eyes were wet after hearing all these harsh words from his brother mouth, "I don't do those parties  anymore."

Cheng scoffed, "Aww... poor prince can no longer party because he no longer has the privilege, you know, that is because you don't have the money anymore, I asked you so many times to use your money properly and to invest it but no you never listened, and now you are being a brat."

Zhan clenched his fists, "You hate me because you just wanted everything to yourself I am sure that you can't wait to just get rid of me and throw me out and you are just holding back because if Mom! Aren't you?!"

Cheng looked at him and for a moment Zhan thought that Cheng looked rather hurt before he said, "You know what Zhan just do me a favor and stop showing me your face, I can't deal with you right now." Cheng said as he walked away from there, leaving Zhan alone in the living room.

~~~

The morning came soon, and Cheng had already left today his mom had made breakfast for him, and she said with a smile, "You know Zhan, your aunt's birthday is coming and she has invited us. And she has also asked me to go to the parlor with her."

Zhan clenched his fists when he heard that, "Don't go Mom."

His mother looked at him and smiled, "How can I, not Zhan, everyone has turned their back on us and now when my sister is finally extending her hand, how can I say no? That would be extremely rude.

You know after everything is happened someone is finally accepting us again."

Zhan just looked at his idiot mother and clenched his fists, while his mother added, "Oh, and don't tell your brother about it, he would really get mad."

"As he should."