24. Perfect.

Yibo fell asleep after crying for hours and even then he wouldn't let Zhan go, and the latter was not eager to let him go, so he lay there beside Yibo. And just like that Zhan also fell asleep.

When Yibo woke up next time, it was morning and the first thing that he noticed was that he was in Zhan's arms, he finally shifted a little back and looked at Zhan's peaceful sleeping face, he stared at him for a while before he tried to unwrap his arms and move back but he suddenly felt Zhan's arms tighten around him and the latter finally opened his eyes as well.

"Good morning," he said with a smile.

Yibo stared at him before he sighed, "Good morning." Yibo's face was puffy and red, his eyes were swollen after crying for so long.

He once again looked down and shoved his face against Zhan's chest who laughed, "Are you being shy? Because you cried like a baby? Ow!" Zhan winced when Yibo pinched him on the waist.

"Don't bring that up," Yibo said.

"Okay, okay, I won't. Do you want to stay like this for longer?"

Instead of replying to Zhan's question Yibo said something else, "I am sorry."

"Stop saying sorry, you didn't do anything wrong, I kind of deserved that anger since I kidnapped you."

Yibo moved back and looked up, "kidnapped me?" 

Zhan nodded, "Yup, I did. And I am not letting you go."

"Oh, how long are you going to keep me here?" Yibo asked, rather calmly.

"Forever maybe."

"You'll get bored."

"Well, aren't you the one who blocked me four months ago? I think it was you who got bored and then you pushed me away." Zhan stated as a matter of fact.

Yibo became silent and visibly bothered by his own actions and when Zhan saw that he immediately said, "Ah... it's okay, for six years, I have upset you so much and eaten your brain with my stupid ramblings and problems and whatnot I get it if you got annoyed by me. I am sorry, I-"

"Shush." Yibo said as he placed his finger on Zhan's mouth and said, "It was never your fault and I was never bored or annoyed while talking to you, if anything talking to you and listening to your voice was the best part of my day and schedule."

Zhan smiled, "Same here."

Yibo smiled faintly before he asked, "Where are we though?"

Zhan became excited and said, "Oh, I am sure that you are going to love it, get up and close your eyes." Zhan said as he got up and made Yibo sit up as well.

He then made Yibo get out of the made and close his eyes before he gently guided him somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" Yibo asked.

"As a hostage stop asking me questions."

Yibo sighed and just walked in the direction Zhan took him and soon Zhan stopped him before he gently said, "Now open your eyes."

And so Yibo did and what he saw had him mesmerized, there it was the beautiful sea, shining under the bright sky, vast blue and dazzling, it was truly a beautiful sight.

Zhan suddenly gently hugged him from behind, "You know the sea-facing house that I had once told you about all those years ago? well, here we are today, welcome to my safe haven."

Yibo leaned against Zhan's embrace hold and sighed, "now I know why you loved this place so much."

"I know right, I had to do a lot of work to buy this house back, I nearly gave up all hope as well because those people who had brought this house were not willing to give up, I had to beg them so hard and once I even cried before them to just give me my house back, they eventually pitied me and agreed to sell, of course I had to pay them a good amount and my brother nearly disowned me because of it."