14. Intent.

As Zhan lay in his bed staring at ceiling he couldn't help but think about Yibo and had the urge to talk to him, besides his room was almost empty and he felt really cold while lying on the bed in his nearly empty room.

So he picked his phone and at first he was about to call Yibo but he decided against it, instead he messaged and to his surprise the reply came back soon, he smiled as he started to chat with Yibo.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Why are you awake."

"I can ask the same question."

"I have insomnia."

"I have migraine."

"Is it bad?" Zhan asked as he became rather concerned.

"Nah, I am fine, it will pass, what do you want?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Okay then talk."

Zhan thought about something for a while before he asked, "why are you not close with your parents?"

"They don't like me, I don't like them."

"Why?"

"That's a secret."

"Tell me have we met before?"

Yibo stared at the message for a while before he smiled, "who knows, why do you feel like we have met before?"

"You do feel familiar. And why are you so nice to me?"

"Because I am your guardian angel."

Zhan laughed on the other side when he read that.

Meanwhile Yibo was not in a very good condition, his head felt like it was going to explode it felt like someone was hammering his head and he can't sleep despite taking the medicine there was no relief.

He really shouldn't use his phone but once he saw a message from Zhan, he couldn't help it, he and Zhan chatted about random topics for a while, before his door suddenly opened and his aunt barged in, he quickly kept the phone away and pretended to be asleep.

But his aunt caught him, "Why are you not sleeping and why are you using your phone?"

Yibo felt guilty as he said, "sorry, aunt I was not able to sleep, because of the pain."

His aunt sighed as she sat beside him on the bed and looked after him, Yibo spoke, "I am going to be fine aunt."

"I know, but let me check up on you."

Yibo said nothing and let his aunt what she wanted, as they sat in silence his aunt said suddenly, "Yibo, there are few months left for your last year at college to be over, what do you plan to do after that?"

"Job?"

"Yes, you should and with Job I want you to do masters as well."

Yibo looked at her and said, "masters?"

"Yes."

"But..."

"Don't worry about the money, you have saved up plenty."

Yibo was confused as he said, "I don't what you are saying, I have nothing saved up."

"All the money that you have been giving me as rent and other things for the past three years, I have deposited them in a savings account under your name, once you complete your bachelor's go for master."