19. Reunite.

Six years later~~

Life really knew how to fuck up people, that's what Yibo thought as he sat on the side of the road on the bench with his head in hands, thinking about ways to get through the tough time.

His phone rang beside him  but he paid no attention to it as it has been ringing over and over since the morning and he knew very well who was calling, obviously the people who had fucked his life up, he just ignored his phone before he rubbed his forehead as he felt the creeping headache and he didn't even have the medicine with him at the moment.

He leaned back on the bench and stared the bright and blue sky, should he just end it?

Maybe he should.

As he thought about various different things, he heard a loud honk that brought him out of his trance and he looked ahead, suddenly a black shiny and beautiful car stopped before him and he looked at it, the door suddenly opened and a person stepped down from it.

Yibo stared at the man before his eyes slightly widened when he saw the man before him. His heart thumped and his stomach did a flip as so many feelings came rushing to him, so many memories flooded his mind.

The man gave him a beautiful and radiant smile as he stood before him, "Do you want to go somewhere can I give you a lift?"

Yibo slowly stood up as he looked at the person before him before he said in a weak voice, "Zhan?"

Zhan laughed, "I thought about you forgot about me after you blocked me."

Yibo sighed, "I didn't block you I..." he stopped speaking when Zhan raised an eyebrow, and Yibo looked away, "I... I have some work, I'll see you later."

Yibo felt his headache creeping up and the throbbing at the back of his head increased.

"Is it important? we have met six years later, can't you come with me?" Zhan said, he almost pleaded as he looked at Yibo with hope and expectation.

Yibo felt rather overwhelmed as he looked away and said, "It's important, I have to go." he said as he turned to go.

"Let me drop you."

"No, I'll go by myself." Yibo said as he took a step back, he wanted to be far away from Zhan,  although he was happy to see Zhan, he thought that it would have been better for Zhan to just have forgotten about him.

Yibo was not the same anymore, he was now someone really disgusting, someone who should stay far, far away from Zhan.

When Yibo had blocked Zhan, that was just an attempt to forget about Zhan and to distract himself. An attempt get away so that he does not involve Zhan in his dirty and disgusting life.

He is better of alone.

"But Yibo..." Zhan tried to say something  but Yibo snapped at him and said, "I said that I will go by myself don't you get it! Don't bother me anymore, I am busy." Yibo said as he stopped a taxi and sat in it before the taxi drove away and Zhan watched it vanish out of his sight.

While Yibo started to cry as he sat in the taxi, he didn't want to yell at Zhan, and now he felt guilty and angry at himself, his hate towards himself increased ten folds, but it was for the best, he dare not show Zhan his dirty side, because he was scared that Zhan might hate him. And might think that he was disgusting and death was better than seeing Zhan hating him.

The fact that Zhan remembered him after these years was more than enough to make him happy, but he should keep his distance, he can't let his one-sided feelings grow and take control again.