Epilogue

A strong, elegant green dragon paced along the stone floor. She resembled an Icewing in build. She had scars on her shoulders and a long one on one side of her face under her eye. She held herself with pride, like a dragon gone through a war and trying to stay strong. She was around twelve and beautiful despite all her scars. Her gaze was intense, thoughtful, and sorrowful. She wore a necklace that was carved roughly out of wood. A medallion with a two intertwined dragons on it and tiny words carved around the edge. It said "As hybrids we unite, as equals we fall. The Rebellion of the Wings." A brightly colored dragon head looked through the doorway. Her head snapped to attention at lightning speed. "Spectrum. So? How did go? Is she integrated?" She demanded. "Yes, they accepted her despite her... temperament." The other dragon nodded, her eyes sparkling with unsaid thoughts. "Good. What about the other two we were following, the Skywing and the Rain Sandwing?" "They found their own way to them." He informed her. "Really? Everyone seems pulled to this one dragon." Her voice started fading as she was lost in thought. She shook her head. "Any sign of your father?" He shook his head. "No sign of Archie." "That is.... worrisome." She told him. "The rebels wait for your orders." He added as he started to leave. "Not yet. I want to be sure I can't find her first." "Of course, Feather." He nodded and left. She walked to a map splayed out on the floor, rocks keeping the parchment from rolling in on itself. She tapped the part of the forest where all the hybrids had ended up. "Just who are you, you mysterious loner, saver of hybrids? You could be good for the movement, but who are you?"

A/N
The design at the top is basically (or at least to the best of my abilities to draw) the wooden medallion sign. It's supposed to be a simple outline carved in the wood. Photo sucks but eh. Hope it's okay, bye!