The Blue Skywing

Abyss wandered the cave tunnels bored out of her mind. She stopped in a big cave with a large puddle in it. She lit up her scales so she could see her reflection. She came here often. She felt like if she didnt look at herself, at her differences, she would forget what all this hiding and all theese secrets were for. A pure black dragon with stripes that weren't visible unless they were lit up like now stared back at her. No blue, no silver scales, no mind reading, and no prophet looked back. Only her. What was the point of being different if you couldn't even do anything special? She suddenly got a prickly feeling in the back of her neck."You really need to stop doing that." she said "And you should really stop doing that." Crimson replied "It just makes you depressed and makes you doubt yourself." "How do you know that?" "Because I can tell" Crimson paused "and I've been there myself before." Abyss once again felt that strong twinge of curiosity she often got whenever they got close to the subject of Crimsons past. She had never had the nerve to ask about it and Crimson had never talked about it. She felt like asking what Crimson had to regret but withheld the question. She didnt think she get anywhere with the question, Crimson always changed the subject when it got close to her past. Changing the subject herself Abyss turned to Crimson and said "I'm so bored! Can we go outside for a walk or something? Please?" Crimson thought for a moment then sighed. "Alright but stick very close to me ok?" Abyss nodded eagerly. Finally she got go outside again! 

She had stayed with Crimson for a few weeks now so she doubted that the Nightwings would still be searching this part of the forest. She walked with Crimson just enjoying air. Three moons, dragons really take this stuff for granted, she thought. Then she heard loud roaring near by. "That Stupid pigheaded, sheep brained excuse for a lousy dragon!" and much more was roared to no one in particular. She also smelled something burning. "What in Phyrria..." Crimson muttered as they headed twoard the noise. They approached a clearing with a Skywing growling, roaring, smokeing, and setting things on fire. Well sorta a Skywing, you know except for the fact that she was blue. A deep saphire blue. Her face was almost completely obscured by smoke pouring out of her nose. She almost could have sworn she had smoke coming out of her ears. "Stupid know it all... Owe my freaking life to a..." Her word were swallowed by bursts of flames as she burned away bushes. Crimson looked completley stunned. "Three Moons! Who are you?" The Skywing whipped around to face Crimson turning her viscious glare on her. Crimson's face hardened at her glare so she was glaring back. Neither one looked like thay were going to be the first to look away. "Are you trying to burn the forest to the ground?" Crimson asked coldly. "So what if i am?" The Skywing challenged. "Then you are complete squid brain and will bring every dragon from here to mountains on you." The Skywing snorted but didnt respond. She seemed to now be sizing Crimson up, maybe looking for a weakness. Abyss wasnt so sure she would challenge Crimson to fight no matter how stupid she was. Even though it wasnt aimed at her she shied away from Crimson's cold glare. She didnt like seeing Crimson like this. Suddenly her eyes locked on Abyss "What exactly are you?" Crimson hissed but the Skywing continued "Are you who that snails for brains was talking about? Some stupid mumbo jumbo about friends and causes  and dragons named Feather and-" "Feather?" Crimson interupted her eyes suddenly super intense. "Yeah does that mean anything to you? Maybe a fellow kidnapper?" Crimson frowned "Something like that." She then whipped around and strated to stalk away. "Hey! Excuse me but i want some answers!" the Skywing cried indgnantly. "Then follow us. Or Don't. I dont really care." Crimson met Abyss' eyes and something told her she did care. The dragon huffed and Abyss tried to give her an encouraging smile but must have failed becuase the Skywing only frowned at her. She followed quickly after Crimson but didnt get far before she heard "Hey! Wait up !" the dragon called catching up with Abyss who was walking behing Crimson. "Three moons is she always this grumpy?" Abyss gave her a pointed that said 'you werent to friendly yourself'. The dragon snorted and turned away. What was it about "Feather" that interested Crimson so much? Was she someone from her past? Well she was going find out soon.