Icewing Collision

The ice sparkled in the pale light of the moon. It shimmered on the icy scales of a Dragon flying across the frozen plain. She fled across the frozen world she called home. One thought echoed in her mind. Fly. Don't look back. She was so focused on the sky in front of her she didn't notice the white dragon lifting into the air right in front of her. She crashed into him at full force knocking them both out of the sky. "Wha- AH!" She said crashing into him. He hit the ground with a muffled "oof!" "Oh ow." She groaned rubbing her head." Yosh conda croshen meh." Came a voice. "What?" She asked then squeaking and jumped back realizing she had been sitting on another Icewing. "I said your kinda crushing me" "Oh. Sorry!" "It's fine it didn't really hurt or anything. Much." He said. He looked at her "what are you doing all the way out here?" "What are you doing out here" she replied "Good point" she subtly inched back a bit. Her mom had always told her not to let dragons look to close at her in case they noticed the silver scales on her face, under her wings, and on one leg. If he noticed he didn't say anything. He looked leaner than most Icewings with a longer tail, narrower shoulders, thinner snout, and bright blue eyes. His scales were a charming pale icy-blue. His build and eye color were very strange for Icewings. then she noticed his claws weren't ridged. "Your a hybrid!" They cried at the same time. "Quiet! Do you want to bring the whole kingdom on us?" she hissed. He rolled his eyes. "Well are you?" he demanded "Yes. Are you?" "Yeah" he said shuffling his claws in the snow. "Where are you going?" "Away. My  mom said the search for hybrids isn't cooling down and going away like she thought it would. Its only getting worse. So she told me to leave before i got caught. "I don't really have parents. My mom saw how different i looked and decided she didn't want a hybrid for a son. So she abandoned me." he said casually. "Well that's just sad." she replied, stunned. He shrugged as though it didn't matter so she decided to drop the topic. "Do you know where your headed?" She said changing the subject. "No. I  was just leaving. Its to dangerous around other dragons now." "Three moons!" she cried suddenly making him jump "Sorry. i just realized i haven't even asked you your name yet. Mine is Crystal." "I'm Frigid." "Well that's a given. You are an Icewing after all." she joked. :He laughed at that. He had a warm laugh (unlike like a most Icewing laughs). "well if we're both leaving we might as well leave together." "Yeah after all flying with you is better than being knocked out of the sky by you." With that they took off hoping to be out of Icewing territory by sunrise.