4. Robot F

"Asmodeus! Could we have one of my sex robots get in one of Valentino's sex clubs?" Fizzarolli asked as he barged in the office where Asmodeus was looking at some papers, Asmodeus looks up from the papers raising an eyebrow

"Asmodeus! Could we have one of my sex robots get in one of Valentino's sex clubs?" Fizzarolli asked as he barged in the office where Asmodeus was looking at some papers, Asmodeus looks up from the papers raising an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked and Fizzarolli made a tearful look going on his knees.

"You remember that gorgeous half-imp that worked with me at the circus?" Fizzarolli asked and Asmodeus smiles. "You mean Darcy, the woman you have not stop praising since you started working here. Yeah, I remember." Asmodeus said with a chuckle.

"Well, I just bumped into her at the pharmacy and she's all banged up, I want to know if she's okay in her job." Fizzarolli said nervously remembering Darcy's banged up face. "I've tried contacting her but it seems to not go through and I get a glitch every time I try."

Asmodeus hums and sighs. "That's probably Vox work, he is friends with Valentino so I wouldn't be surprised that he has extra security on his girls so they won't try to scape from whatever they did." He said leaning back on his chair.

"What does she look like again?"

Fizzarolli takes out a photo that he had when he got out of the hospital at the same time with Darcy. "Wow, that's Darcy? Wait, she's that cutie from the club I went in." Asmodeus said.

"Oh, yeah." Fizzarolli said with a smirk. "She did say she left you speechless that night." He said with a laugh when Asmodeus blushed letting out a huff.

"Whatever, but you do know she goes for a different name right? Her name is Cupid now." Asmodeus said looking at the picture and his not blind to see that Cupid has a crush on Fizzarolli, her red cheeks and the heart tail behind her showing. "Huh, she didn't even correct me." Fizzarolli said and Asmodeus chuckles.

"Probably because she's fine with you calling her name." Asmodeus said with a shrug and thought for a while. "I'll let Valentino know of our robot maybe tell him that we want to try out a new robot, but of course he won't know that everything the robot sees we'll be send to the computer." He said to his computer in the desk.

"What if Vox tried to delete anything in the computer if he figures out?" Fizzarolli asked and Asmodeus smirks. "My computer is protected from someone like Vox after all we don't want our future dildos be made by anyone else other than us." Asmodeus said with a smile.

Fizzarolli chuckles rubbing his hands. "When do we start?"

______

"We had a new what now?" Cupid asked as she pours some shots for a costumer. "A new sex robot, sugar tits." Angel said as he adjusted his blonde wig and turns his back to her.

"Can you?" He asked and Cupid nods zipping up his top. "Really? Any reason why?" Cupid asked.

"I think is a temporary replacement for Bubbles you know." Angel said with a shrug and puts a hand on her shoulder. "I also heard what Val did to you, you okay?" He asked and Cupid nods with a small smile.